Random Thoughts.....

My wife is definitely a Jeep Widow. Text from this weekend after getting my Jeep running.... again.

Her: I found a Dress
Me: I fixed my Jeep
Her: for now or For Good? lol
Me:......

So, if Bruce dresses up as Caitlyn and then beats off, is it still masturbation or is it now sex?

:confused::confused::confused:

Matt

In the cab of a standard cab Colorado is not an ideal sleeping arrangement for a big guy.
Nor is the front seat of my Yukon. Hard ass seat belt latches... Feel like I've been kidney checked by jack hammer.

One year ago today a very smart man asked me what I was passionate about in life. I gave him a bullshit answer mostly because at the time I was uncertain. A lot has happened in the last year and if I confront this man again I would answer with utmost confidence; building things, and finding the limits of what I can create with my two hands. That is what I'm passionate about. He knew the answer before he asked me and I was to blind to see it even though it was it right in front of my own face.

Last edited:
At the end of the day it really doesn't matter if they put in Hillary or some sock puppet. The DBs in the Congress already have their path laid out and that's what they intend to follow. The fantasy of "parties" simply exists as an "illusion" for us. So at any give time roughly 1/2 of us are happy.

Columbia SC is getting drenched too. Again...

Do Siamese twins pay for one ticket or two tickets when they go to movies and concerts?

When Rudolph touches down tonight, he's fuct unless he's sporting waders....

Back