Random Thoughts.....

Why not? That's been around forever and is still perfectly stylish... It's a slightly more casual look though. I don't like blue suits so I don't wear them, but if I did it wouldn't be with black shoes.

Well, really, just medium to light brown shoes. (Very) dark browns are somewhat OK. Just cause everybody started doing it does not make it OK. [/stylepolice]

I'm impressed that guys actually have multiple colored nice shoes and suits. I own 2 suits (that fit) and 1 pair of suit-worthy shoes.
Their black btw.

Good call. I've got 2 suits as well...two more that are way too damn big from my "big 'un-cornbread-fed" days...and one pair of dress shoes that work well with said suits. And two dress shirts for the suits, and maybe 2 or 3 ties.

Come to think of it, I'll have to dust those damn shoes off for next Tuesday. My next random thought of the day...

I saw a commercial on TV about a pain relieving product saying ...." aggravated nerves are the cause of pain..bla bla..." and I thought................ that's horseshit , whatever is aggravating the nerves is the cause of the pain and the nerves are just the delivery system.

I saw a commercial on TV about a pain relieving product saying ...." aggravated nerves are the cause of pain..bla bla..." and I thought................ that's horseshit , whatever is aggravating the nerves is the cause of the pain and the nerves are just the delivery system.
Sounds like a load of horse shit that they shoveled in my general direction at the VA..."nah, there's nothing wrong with your back. Only a few compressed disks and pinched nerves. Here - have some Motrin."

Ya it sucks but what really sucks is it goes out 3-4 times a week for no damn reason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We are working on placing some fiber in Haywood county now. It will be a few months before it’s ready to turn up and unless you live in or around the projects you are sol. The decisions to give the projects fiber services before people that pay full price for services piss me off.

Last edited:
We are working on placing some fiber in Haywood county now. It will be a few months before it’s ready to turn up and unless you live in or around the projects you are sol. The decisions to give the projects fiber services before people that pay full price for services piss me off.

Well that blows I live right off the main drag in Clyde, but I’m trying to figure out what todo for internet, I’m in the lowest bracket att has and still only use like 1/10 of what I can and I’m tired of paying so much for something I don’t use the full amount of

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree it sucks, but when the govt is footing the bill, its easy money. They also tend to have higher population density and don't complain as much about their yard getting messed up or ppl parking in front of their mailbox.

Plus, why spend money on ppl that are already giving you money, when u can spend it to get more customers.

I've seen it with many companies building out over the last 10 yrs. Most of the places "we" want to live cost too much to build, and therefore are at the end of the list. WNC might have qualified for CAF funding, but most of NC was too densely populated.

Have a headache? Take some headache medicine (side effects include, Headache...)

Anyone tried willow bark tea? Top shelf stuff there

Have a headache? Take some headache medicine (side effects include, Headache...)

Anyone tried willow bark tea? Top shelf stuff there

My headache cure
18 oz water
Teaspoon salt
Teaspoon no salt
2 tablespoons of magnesium citrate.

My headache cure
18 oz water
Teaspoon salt
Teaspoon no salt
2 tablespoons of magnesium citrate.
Supposedly the majority of times when people have a headache is either dehydration or a sodium problem.
So... yeah I'd believe it.

By the way what is a teaspoon of no salt? And empty spoon of air? I'm pretty sure that's a placebo component :D

Supposedly the majority of times when people have a headache is either dehydration or a sodium problem.
So... yeah I'd believe it.

By the way what is a teaspoon of no salt? And empty spoon of air? I'm pretty sure that's a placebo component :D
No salt is imitation salt for folks with sodium restricted diets...
They get the salt flavor with Potassium.

The above mixture gives you sodium, potassium, and magnesium. The 3 key electrolytes.
It has a strange super calming effect as well.
Nearly alcohol level.

No salt is imitation salt for folks with sodium restricted diets...
They get the salt flavor with Potassium.

The above mixture gives you sodium, potassium, and magnesium. The 3 key electrolytes.
It has a strange super calming effect as well.
Nearly alcohol level.

How curious, alcohol is normally what causes my headaches.

Quite a few elements get locked out with deficient magnesium. There is a “earthfare” trend where they make liquid magnesium as a headache alternative. Don’t know if agree with the source or the amounts, but it has “helped” several I know, sans placebo band members.

Agreed, except for boots and shorts. Unless a woman is doing it, then carry on. :huggy:
agreed, but I dont own any shorts, so never crossed my mind.

Back