Random Thoughts.....

Fixed it for ya!
I like the car so far. Just did brakes because I heard 1 squeak, can't stand that. Roomy to sit in, and I can fit a rifle and go bag under the shelf in the trunk! 28 mpg is nice as well. It don't replace my truck, but for a dd on 1 hr each way commute, it's nice.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Beavers have got to be the smartest, hardest working and most productive animals on the the planet. Their dams benefit ALL of their furry/feathery/slippery etc. neighbors. They use renewable resources to build their dams and create oases. They change/improve landscapes and help all of their neighbors survive during droughts and floods. It's a shame that we trap and kill them just because they do what they are born to do. They should only be second to Coral on the list, a list that we are a lot closer to the bottom of.

Last edited:
Beavers have got to be the smartest, hardest working and most productive animals on the the planet. Their dams benefit ALL of their furry/feathery/slippery etc. neighbors. They use renewable resources to build their dams and create oases. They change/improve landscapes and help all of their neighbors survive during droughts and floods. It's a shame that we trap and kill them just because they do what they are born to do. They should only be second to Coral on the list, a list that we are a lot closer to the bottom of.
Beavers are the second most impactful animal to the environment in the world. No other animal (except one) causes so much change in its local environment within a single generation.

Beavers are the second most impactful animal to the environment in the world. No other animal (except one) causes so much change in its local environment within a single generation.

........If "except" is us, we generally screw things up when we "change" our local environment as opposed to enriching it. We have been trying to restore or replace some environments we have damaged/destroyed/ruined in the past.... lately. But I still think Beavers are better stewards of the planet.

How is it...than an organization with so many members of management couldn't possibly add themselves all together and find one muhfuhkin pair of nuts in the lot? :shaking:

How is it...than an organization with so many members of management couldn't possibly add themselves all together and find one muhfuhkin pair of nuts in the lot? :shaking:

Because: affirmative action

As a result you have umteen million "post turtles" in management now

Because: affirmative action

As a result you have umteen million "post turtles" in management now
So unbelievably true. I've never seen so many post turtles in my life...

Aside - I can't remember the last time I heard someone make that reference :D

Being a child of the 80's I was lectured on not giving in to peer pressure.It was drilled in ours head that it was bad.Seems now were suppose to give in and do what every body else is doing.

I swear to all that's good and holy, if it ever again takes me so long to mow this yard that I have to use the headlights on my mower, I'll burn the whole dang yard!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

This morning, as my daughter was finishing up her breakfast, she had a look on her face of intense concentration...she was either working out the finer points of quantum entanglement, or....

filling her diaper.

Either way, I still get outsmarted by an 11 month old. :lol:

How Hard can it be to buy a TV? :kaioken: Well, I decided Anytime you or I go to Best Buy, it's a Waste of time! My TV died overnight, so after work today, I headed to Best Buy. Just like every time I go there, the employees are walking around like Zombies. And the ones that can speak, are huddled in groups talking to each other. Any of them see me, they go the other way. I spent 30 minutes looking, with No help. Just ready to leave when a guy finally approached & asked if I needed anything. Hell Yes! After he was interrupted twice by a Manager, he finally tried to help me. By then I had decided on the set I wanted, but no stock was on the floor. No problem, as he ran to the back to retrieve my set. Ten minutes later, he came back empty handed. Sorry, were out of that style. It will be 10 days before Any store has them. I asked if he could lower a similar set to that price; no he couldn't.[Even though at Christmas, they were probably 40% off]. I left & went nearly next door to Walmart. Didn't Expect much help there. Shorten this story, after 30 - 40 minutes there, I had a new set! Should have shopped MY Walmart, to start with!:mad:

How Hard can it be to buy a TV? :kaioken: Well, I decided Anytime you or I go to Best Buy, it's a Waste of time! My TV died overnight, so after work today, I headed to Best Buy. Just like every time I go there, the employees are walking around like Zombies. And the ones that can speak, are huddled in groups talking to each other. Any of them see me, they go the other way. I spent 30 minutes looking, with No help. Just ready to leave when a guy finally approached & asked if I needed anything. Hell Yes! After he was interrupted twice by a Manager, he finally tried to help me. By then I had decided on the set I wanted, but no stock was on the floor. No problem, as he ran to the back to retrieve my set. Ten minutes later, he came back empty handed. Sorry, were out of that style. It will be 10 days before Any store has them. I asked if he could lower a similar set to that price; no he couldn't.[Even though at Christmas, they were probably 40% off]. I left & went nearly next door to Walmart. Didn't Expect much help there. Shorten this story, after 30 - 40 minutes there, I had a new set! Should have shopped MY Walmart, to start with!:mad:
Or just order it on Amazon for 30% less and have it delivered to your door, no dealing w/ idiots in a blue shirt.
Waiting 2 days w/o a TV isn't the worst thing for you...

Or just order it on Amazon for 30% less and have it delivered to your door, no dealing w/ idiots in a blue shirt.
Waiting 2 days w/o a TV isn't the worst thing for you...

X2

People still go to places like BestBuy?? Outrageous mark ups

Oh and I haven’t heard the phrase “tv set” since grandpa died. I was expecting some witty ending to the post about his new CRT tv. #disappointed

Sitting in the urgent care trying to figure out if you have a kidney stone after a week of suffering sucks ass!
I'm not sure if you want the answer to be Yes, or No...

^ be careful, Ive ran out of ER's because they mis diagnosed a stone. if you've had it 'real bad' for a week, and you don't have a urinary track infection; then it aint a stone. what your hoping for is not pain in the side, but in tube between bladder and kidney. once its there, its a matter of time- you've got it made. it will succccckkkkk but its 98% over. stay home, drink beer and Baja your jeep/truck, skip the hospital bill. but if its in your side and too big to get in the ureter then it could be bad. most that cause super sharp pain are small enough to pass. big boys are a dull ache.

Im in the 3 digit club with the stones...

also pissed one out that wouldn't fit through a urinal strainer. think about that one a minute

Ive passed so many stones I look like a cow pissing in a field

also pissed one out that wouldn't fit through a urinal strainer. think about that one a minute

I'll let him speak for himself....but Dave must be swingin one hellava hose to have passed this beauty

kidney stone.jpg

Why do gas stations limit the amount of diesel you can buy in one purchase??!! Everywhere around here has a $75 limit. You can re-swipe your card but that’s a pain in the ass and just further makes you question the limit. I try to not let my truck get that low but it does have a 45 gal tank. Don’t even get me started on the 75 gal aux tank in the bed for when we travel

Why do gas stations limit the amount of diesel you can buy in one purchase??!! Everywhere around here has a $75 limit.

They're like that for gas around here too. Back when gas shot to $4+ a gallon filling up a 20+ gallon tank would have you hitting the limit every time

Back