Random Thoughts.....

My wife started real estate school two weekends ago, so I'm Mr. Mom every weekend until she takes the exam in March sometime.

Not gonna lie, I've really enjoyed the time I've had with just them. Only two weeks in though so we'll see what happens come week 6 ;)

First couple days I honestly didn’t know what to do with myself with no hustle and bustle...but then realized that’s why I’m doing this, to smell the proverbial roses and spend time with the kid. As for being home, we’re blessed with a pretty easy child...other than full on man shits and the struggle of feeding her veggies she doesn’t like, it’s been awesome. She’s been coming to the golf course, gun range, and she has a blast in her walker around the garage.

First couple days I honestly didn’t know what to do with myself with no hustle and bustle...but then realized that’s why I’m doing this, to smell the proverbial roses and spend time with the kid. As for being home, we’re blessed with a pretty easy child...other than full on man shits and the struggle of feeding her veggies she doesn’t like, it’s been awesome. She’s been coming to the golf course, gun range, and she has a blast in her walker around the garage.

That sounds like a good deal.

With my 2 boys, there's no way to get anything done. They are good, but not much for just hanging out. Short attention spans and the desire to be in the middle of everything makes doing remotely dangerous tasks impossible.

I do it every damn time, despite knowing there really won't be anything in there I want I always click on the "cleaning out the garage" posts expecting something like PJ is getting rid of everything good like an LS motor or Dana 60 axles or ARB lockers for dirt cheap but every time I click and it's like damn there ain't nothing in here that I want

yipee my team won let's have a riot. sure with one city would have the balls to break out the water cannons and rubber bullets.
It was pretty likely there was going to be riots in Philly either way.

It was pretty likely there was going to be riots in Philly either way.

Yep...that's Philthydelphia for you...I should know, I live only 30 miles from that nasty shithole...oh yeah. Go team.

What chaps my ass is I'm missing about 10 employees from work today, because they're probably sleeping off their hangovers from last night. F'kin bastards.

Scheduling travel during the Superbowl is brilliant. Airport parking and security lines were a breeze and I had the whole exit row to myself for a 6 hour plane ride.

i said something one time about how i didnt see why half the crew only worked 3 days a week. Old man without missing a beat said cause they cant buy their beer and pot on two.

i said something one time about how i didnt see why half the crew only worked 3 days a week. Old man without missing a beat said cause they cant buy their beer and pot on two.

worked w a bunch of those over the years. Get their paychecks on fri. and party all weekend, maybe come back to work on tues. or wed. One boss started paying on thurs. and then they would not be there friday......always w some ridiculous story why they could not make it to work. These were also the guys who wanted to borrow money from me all the time.

worked w a bunch of those over the years. Get their paychecks on fri. and party all weekend, maybe come back to work on tues. or wed. One boss started paying on thurs. and then they would not be there friday......always w some ridiculous story why they could not make it to work. These were also the guys who wanted to borrow money from me all the time.

I pay on friday every 2 weeks. Ive had guys come in on the following monday wanting to borrow money so could buy his kids milk. Thats just fuhken sorry

Benadryl, Jim Beam, and accounting don't mix.

But the checks are easier to write...until you fall asleep in the middle of...

Time spent reloading bullets while listening to Metallica is awesome!
Bonus points to my dogs for staying in there while i sang along...
:beer:

My company's insurance requires us to take annual physicals, including blood work.
In 2017 I weighed 176, with LDL cholesterol at 141
Later that year we discovered that our girls (18 months now) are allergic to:
  • eggs
  • dairy
  • tree nuts
  • peanuts
  • soy
  • sweet potatoes
Due to that, our household diet has changed pretty drastically. My wife and I haven't sworn all those things off all together, but we are much less likely to buy them now.

This year, due to diet alone, I weigh 161 with LDL at 91. Pretty neat!

IF you are cruizing along, birds chirping, sun shining, favorite song on the radio. Nothing but open road ahead. How about checking your mirrors, youre holding the rest of us up.

a random thought this morning travelling up i26, same as every day.

My company's insurance requires us to take annual physicals, including blood work.
In 2017 I weighed 176, with LDL cholesterol at 141
Later that year we discovered that our girls (18 months now) are allergic to:
  • eggs
  • dairy
  • tree nuts
  • peanuts
  • soy
  • sweet potatoes
Due to that, our household diet has changed pretty drastically. My wife and I haven't sworn all those things off all together, but we are much less likely to buy them now.

This year, due to diet alone, I weigh 161 with LDL at 91. Pretty neat!

I haven't seen 161 since high school! :D

IF you are cruizing along, birds chirping, sun shining, favorite song on the radio. Nothing but open road ahead. How about checking your mirrors, youre holding the rest of us up.

a random thought this morning travelling up i26, same as every day.
this would be me, zoned out and listening to the voices in my head

Time spent reloading bullets while listening to Metallica is awesome!
Bonus points to my dogs for staying in there while i sang along...
[emoji481]
Time spent reloading is some of the best time spent.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Back