Random Thoughts.....

If a gallon of half/half antifreeze is $7.44 and a gallon of straight antifreeze is $9.57 why cant I buy a 1/2 gallon for the $2.13 or a whole gallon for $4.26?????

If a gallon of half/half antifreeze is $7.44 and a gallon of straight antifreeze is $9.57 why cant I buy a 1/2 gallon for the $2.13 or a whole gallon for $4.26?????

Because there is a $2.65 Convenience surcharge for the guy with the hose adding water at the factory!

Shit man, this ain't Burger King.

Daylight savings time: You have the same amount of daylight.........so why does it matter if the clock says 8 or 9?
because getting up at 8 hurts more than 9.

If you don't like daylight savings time then maybe we should switch to Metric time. It would be a good reason to buy new clocks and watches. Everything would be easier. Look how much better wrenching is with 2 sets of every tool except hammers, screwdrivers, and pliers which are the only tools really needed for repairs

If you don't like daylight savings time then maybe we should switch to Metric time. It would be a good reason to buy new clocks and watches. Everything would be easier. Look how much better wrenching is with 2 sets of every tool except hammers, screwdrivers, and pliers which are the only tools really needed for repairs
What, you don't have a metric hammer?

I don't always go into public places. But when I do I smell of fish bait, wood smoke, cigarettes and beer. Old friends have a look of horror upon seeing me and old people usually run away.

I love the Savage life. :D

I just realized it's been more than 2 months since the wife first told me I needed to trim my beard...............and I have not done it yet
upload_2016-3-13_14-51-33.jpeg

I wonder if cops ever get ticked off at the fact that everyone they drive behind obeys the speed limit.
My brother had an unmarked cop car ride his ass on a 2 lane road where the speed limit is 55, as soon as it went from 55-35, he flipped on his lights.

because getting up at 8 hurts more than 9.

Who the fuck gets up at 8am? I haven't slept that late in probably 10 years or more.

Back