Random Thoughts.....

Do you think Tony Stark has ever spent half of his day looking for a 10mm or is he so rich he just keeps a few hundred thousand of them in a big box somewhere?

You don't really work on cars unless you have at least 1/2 dozen 10mm wrenches. I can always find one because I have so damn many of them.

Do you think Tony Stark has ever spent half of his day looking for a 10mm or is he so rich he just keeps a few hundred thousand of them in a big box somewhere?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

If I was Tony I would keep my spare 10mm's in peppers undy drawer

Jarvis keeps track of them. If I had a brilliant omnipresent AI that's what I'd do with it, have it keep up w 10mm sockets.
That and needle nose pliers.

I feel awkward about counting a customers money in front of them to double check.

Now I feel stupid for accepting insufficient funds and having nothing to stand on for the short coming.

I need to get over being polite and double checking....today's job was now free labor.

I feel awkward about counting a customers money in front of them to double check.

Now I feel stupid for accepting insufficient funds and having nothing to stand on for the short coming.

I need to get over being polite and double checking....today's job was now free labor.
I always insist on people counting when I pay them 1. To make sure I didn't screw up, and 2. To immediately address any discrepancies in payment amount.

Maybe it was an honest mistake. Ask em.

If you are rich than they are disposable, use once and toss. Pull a new one out of the custom made dispenser.

So how come when I make money in stocks, I have to give money to the government, but when I lose money because of their actions, they don't give me a refund?

So how come when I make money in stocks, I have to give money to the government, but when I lose money because of their actions, they don't give me a refund?

They do, They just don't track your loses for you... Track it, and you can deduct it., At least you could last year...

I get to weld all day with multiple different machines and processes any time I wish. How come as soon as I get home it pours down rain? All my happy ass wants to do is burn a 7018. That's all.

Or if you scrap something you were trying to sell someone wants it 15 minutes after it's already sold for scrap?
I'm pretty sure this is what drives people to be packrats

Ford F150 isn't really the bestselling truck in America. That's been the Chevy/GM 1500 for more years than not. But the reporting doesn't combine the sales of the two 1500's because they are "different" brands. Why isn't GM pissed about that?

I broke down and ordered something from Bang-good. Now I am getting tons of spam emails. You think they sold my email addy to everyone? I bet a dollar to a donut they did. :smokin:
I'm not even sure what that is...kind of scared to even look it up in fear that my computer will end up with an STD.... :lol:

Ford F150 isn't really the bestselling truck in America. That's been the Chevy/GM 1500 for more years than not. But the reporting doesn't combine the sales of the two 1500's because they are "different" brands. Why isn't GM pissed about that?
What room do they have to complain? It's their own damn fault for having two identical brands, which is asinine. If GM is going to market them as different vehicles, why shouldn't the reports follow their lead?

I'll stick with a certain brand until I have a reason not to.
With that said, I have no reason but to drive a Chevy/GMC.
I have several reasons not to own another Ford, but most of those have been crushed by now.

Same deal with the Camaro and Firebird back in early 2000s. Mustang was the top seller and you always heard the Camaro couldn't keep up, but if you combine the sales numbers of the two they were close or ahead.

So I work in a Dollar General store and a customer comes in face-chatting the whole time with someone who is cursing up a storm that would make a sailor blush. All through the store, it's, "I can't find the m___________ f___________ this... They are all out of m__________ f_____________ that..." So when I have finally had enough and tell her that the trash bags that she is looking for are one aisle over, then I'M THE RUDE ONE for listening in on her conversation?!?!?!?!

Oh..... and one more thing...... EBT should have more limitations on it other than "Any food or non-alcoholic drink." It pisses me off to see people swipe an EBT card for Monster energy drinks, chips and candy when they haven't eaten a single healthy thing in what looks like ever.

Back