Random Thoughts.....

Whoever designed the pipe wrench deserves a beer for an excellent tool. Only downside being that it has to be used the right direction, lol.
Just witnessed it being perfect for old rusty stuck brake fittings that were rounding before turning.

Whoever designed the pipe wrench deserves a beer for an excellent tool. Only downside being that it has to be used the right direction, lol.
Just witnessed it being perfect for old rusty stuck brake fittings that were rounding before turning.

I have never had great luck with the pipe wrench. That may have something to do with the fact I never realized it can only be used in one direction......

I have never had great luck with the pipe wrench. That may have something to do with the fact I never realized it can only be used in one direction......
Yes, that is the critical piece. Look at how it slips. When done the correct direction (with the "C" pointing in the direction of the turn) the harder turn it the more it pinches the part. You pretty much always push "down" to grip and turn.

Last edited:
Yes, that is the critical piece. Look at how it slips. When done the correct direction (with the "C" pointing in the direction of the turn) the harder turn it the more it pinches the part.

That totally makes sense now that its pointed out. I have a large pipe wrench, but its function for most of its life has been a make shift hammer for when things go totally wrong and I am already pasted the point of pissed off to make rational decisions on how to fix something.
So I just beat the hell out of said project with the large pipe wrench until I am no longer mad.

Wonder why I have been told many times that patients is a virtue???

Wonder why I have been told many times that patients is a virtue???
Well, patents are pretty much a virtue only if you're a doctor making money off of them.
Patience, on the other hand, is useful for everybody :flipoff2: :D

Well, patents are pretty much a virtue only if you're a doctor making money off of them.

Oh, I am a doctor and the pun was intended.

That, or I am a big dummy who can't spell.

Bet you cant figure out which one is true....

Then.......

Oh, I am a doctor and the pun was intended.

That, or I am a big dummy who can't spell.

Bet you cant figure out which one is true....

Actually ....

Patents are a virtue for inventors protecting their work.
Patience is a virture for everybody,
Patients is a virtue for doctors that are making money off of them.

:rolleyes:

Matt

Global entry is a pain in the ass. Hopefully it's worth all this headache to get it done.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Global entry is a pain in the ass. Hopefully it's worth all this headache to get it done.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
You are paying too much! Get a NEXUS and that will get you Global Entry AND Nexus lanes for US/Canada crossings AND TSA Pre-check AND it's cheaper than Global Entry. (But you probably have to do the interview at a US/CA border crossing) It was pretty darn easy in my opinion, but I was also regularly crossing the border when I got mine, so it was easy to schedule the interview.

Why do all my poplar and elm trees think it's fall? Their have been a ton of leaves falling in the past week.

Why do all my poplar and elm trees think it's fall? Their have been a ton of leaves falling in the past week.
Very very dry in our area!

How in the hell do you miss all the flashing red and blue lights, the cones, flares and safety vests and run into a friggin firetruck?!?! Same truck (2101, our primary tanker and second due) got hit again less than an hour later.... That idiot also hit the heavy tow(tour bus reported on fire) company service truck! Hint hint: a 3000 gallon tanker does not move when your compact car hits it. C'mon people.

How in the hell do you miss all the flashing red and blue lights, the cones, flares and safety vests and run into a friggin firetruck?!?! Same truck (2101, our primary tanker and second due) got hit again less than an hour later.... That idiot also hit the heavy tow(tour bus reported on fire) company service truck! Hint hint: a 3000 gallon tanker does not move when your compact car hits it. C'mon people.
Nice pictures, loser!

Nice pictures, loser!

:flipoff2::driver:

46f18a59625b863ae37d5dd893334ede.jpg

f2799768fcf9bb73026db49418ad8aaf.jpg

f9df5205f07a934f72d927b78ec06e02.jpg

598286fa7371bfa2740fdd31c3e18b15.jpg

2b16762bef314a79946f75ce45be2c5f.jpg

26ca41ca24989406e90afe326a082ca1.jpg

Dont have any of the back, but that was the first hit. Turned it around, and got hit again.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

It is the dry weather.

Back