Random Thoughts.....

Ford F150 isn't really the bestselling truck in America. That's been the Chevy/GM 1500 for more years than not. But the reporting doesn't combine the sales of the two 1500's because they are "different" brands. Why isn't GM pissed about that?
I have a buddy who is over the local water dept and they were looking for new trucks.They were set to buy Chevy trucks but the local ford place under cut the chevys by about $4k per truck.If Ford IS the best seller that is one of the reasons why.I have two Ford trucks,both are diesel,but if Im looking for a gas truck its gonna be Chevy.

I live right next to one of the best bass fishing lakes in the region. My road to and from work/town is a constant flow day and night of 85-90k fishing boats being pulled by the nicest of 1 ton trucks. Spend the time or spend the $20 at a shop or whatever to aim your fucking headlights so when said boat is on said truck your low beams don’t blind the shit out of me cause your truck squats like the little princess mobile it is. Then again I don’t understand why their trucks squat with a bass boat on it anyway?? Not to piss in anybody’s Cheerios but it’s always Chevy/GMC and Fords......
Which lake is this ??

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

So I work in a Dollar General store and a customer comes in face-chatting the whole time with someone who is cursing up a storm that would make a sailor blush. All through the store, it's, "I can't find the m___________ f___________ this... They are all out of m__________ f_____________ that..." So when I have finally had enough and tell her that the trash bags that she is looking for are one aisle over, then I'M THE RUDE ONE for listening in on her conversation?!?!?!?!

Oh..... and one more thing...... EBT should have more limitations on it other than "Any food or non-alcoholic drink." It pisses me off to see people swipe an EBT card for Monster energy drinks, chips and candy when they haven't eaten a single healthy thing in what looks like ever.

Do'nt forget who pays for their healthcare that they will probably need more of than the average person who doesn't eat junk food 24/7 and weigh 400#.

Is there any other beverage as refreshing as cold cucumber/lime gatorade when you've been cutting/loading firewood on a 100+ heat index day? It's even better when it's drank in the walk in beer cooler before it's paid for.

I don't think a commercial has ever weirded me out more than that truvada commercial with the tranny
I think I'm about bothered by that black guys 4 ft tall hair than anything

I have the same thoughts about Subaru brats...

There was a brat that won the tough truck challenge at the ag center a few times. The bigger v8 trucks would over power the turns and he zipped around like a go cart. cool ride

I have the same thoughts about Subaru brats...
Cut fenders and LTB's FTMWF
There was a brat that won the tough truck challenge at the ag center a few times. The bigger v8 trucks would over power the turns and he zipped around like a go cart. cool ride

I pity the fools who sat in those unpadded, rigid rear seats w the handles when the Brat was spanked offroad. I imagine they ALL have bad backs today.

If it's 15 or more years old and has 200+k miles and "runs flawlessly....", "everything works as it should....", or "I would not hesitate to drive it to the west coast and back..." then why are they selling it?
Maybe they need the money or a different vehicle? What am I missing lol.

cold cucumber/lime gatorade

ew-gif.gif

Buffalo trace is damn near as good as Blantons

Be prepared to bring samples to prove me otherwise
Agreed, I like it better than eagle rare as well.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

So if things dropped on the ground get gradually buried deeper in the Earth's crust, does that mean the Earth is growing in size?
Well everything in the universe is expanding, so, yes.:D

Take my waistline, for example...

Well everything in the universe is expanding, so, yes.:D

Take my waistline, for example...
I guess you're in the club "38" too?

I'm not. Scrawny 31 for life.

I guess you're in the club "38" too?

I'm not. Scrawny 31 for life.
Actually, I only expended from a 30 to a 33, 34 on Thanksgiving.

Back