Random Thoughts.....

The most miserable, moody people I know are overly consumed with politics. Usually extreme left wing, or extreme right wing. And are typically "very informed" on what's going on daily.

The happiest people I know don't really care about politics, and don't routinely watch "the news"
And then there are those of us who are just pissed off about everything no matter what!

And then there are those of us who are just pissed off about everything no matter what!

I wasn't gonna call out Olebullshit on that one....but since you did......

The most miserable, moody people I know are overly consumed with politics. Usually extreme left wing, or extreme right wing. And are typically "very informed" on what's going on daily.

The happiest people I know don't really care about politics, and don't routinely watch "the news"

I like to stay as close to the 2nd category as i can. Ignorance is Bliss, as they used to say.

Im a crotchety, miserable bastard and dont give two shits about politics and hardly ever watch the news.
So I am ignorant and pissed. Damn. That sucks. FML.

Spent the day behind my pressure washer cleaning my shop and house. Took about 2 hours on my shop and about 6 hours on the house that I’m about 2/3 done with. The dangerous parts are done with which requires getting on sections of the roof to reach the structure above. For the high sections I have a 30’ boom pole and it works the shit out of ya. Hopefully finish tomorrow in about 4-5 hours then find something else to do the rest of the week. Hats off to @C.Berry if he does this every day at work. I’m whipped!

Spent the day behind my pressure washer cleaning my shop and house. Took about 2 hours on my shop and about 6 hours on the house that I’m about 2/3 done with. The dangerous parts are done with which requires getting on sections of the roof to reach the structure above. For the high sections I have a 30’ boom pole and it works the shit out of ya. Hopefully finish tomorrow in about 4-5 hours then find something else to do the rest of the week. Hats off to @C.Berry if he does this every day at work. I’m whipped!
Brother I have been doing one sometimes two houses (big 2/3 story houses) a day for last 6 years not including commercial stuff! People won’t realize what kinda labor is involved until they are doing it, and I grew up throwing hay and tobacco from 11 yrs old thought that shit was hard pffft not even close...

After All is said & done, You Could have stayed at the OBX! But, until Thursday night, No body knew Which way Florence was headed! Better Luck Next year!:rolleyes:

It is easier to imagine the end of civilization than it is to imagine the end of capitalism.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Finally figured out why I look so bad in pictures..it’s my face
Hell the rest of us have known that, you should have asked.

Just like I learned why I look so fat in photos. It's because I'm fat.

Wait, so why do I look really dumb in all my pictures? :confused:

I’m pretty sure project managers must go through some kind of meeting training. It probably goes something like this:

• If you need to communicate information to 2 or more people, then call a meeting

• The meeting must be scheduled for one hour, even if you only have 10 minutes worth of information

• As the meeting organizer, it is your responsibility to keep the discussion going for the full hour even if there is nothing left to discuss

• Invite other people to the meeting that the information doesn’t fully pertain to in order to make your meeting feel important

I’m pretty sure project managers must go through some kind of meeting training. It probably goes something like this:

• If you need to communicate information to 2 or more people, then call a meeting

• The meeting must be scheduled for one hour, even if you only have 10 minutes worth of information

• As the meeting organizer, it is your responsibility to keep the discussion going for the full hour even if there is nothing left to discuss

• Invite other people to the meeting that the information doesn’t fully pertain to in order to make your meeting feel important
Emails are for gossip and fluff....just beyond that...call a meeting. Nothing screams I'm more important then controlling a few hours of everyone's day over trivial stuff.

meeting1.jpg

Why do people feel like they can make their own rules while behind the wheel?
Not using a turn signal, parking in a fire lane, parking in a "customer with child" parking space yet, you have no child. Parking in a handicap spot with no placard to go hit up the Redbox. Getting in a lane that ends just to try and beat everyone in the lane you need to be in only to cut in front of someone at the last second and causing every one to slam on brakes.

It just drives me nuts when people focus on other things except the one thing they should solely be focused on and that's DRIVING!

Getting in a lane that ends just to try and beat everyone in the lane you need to be in only to cut in front of someone at the last second and causing every one to slam on brakes.

I see this EVERY day on my way home from work. They just have to get in front of one more car so they can get their fat ass home 3 seconds earlier and sit their fat ass on their couch to watch TV.

Back