Random Thoughts.....

Does it make me an asshole if I say it's 67 degrees up here right now, at 3:30 in the afternoon? :lol:
Yeah but we can buy a 20 yo truck that still has a good frame under it

Odyssey batteries must be a bad SOB. Went out to my shop and heard something making a racket and discovered my CB had been on since last Saturday evening. Hit the switch and the Jeep fired right up like nothing had been left on. Funny thing is 2 mornings this week while heading to my work truck I heard talking and couldn’t figure out where the hell it was coming from.

As a person of religious persuasion who believes in the book, the big man, and His son....im not supposed to hate people....but driving through a Wal-Mart parking lot really tests my conviction.

I will say this, as one should hate the sin and not the person, I'll say this: I HATE stupid. Bless these peoples hearts, the stupid has got a hold of them so bad and they don't even know it. And I can't say anything, cause then I'd be an aggressive, right wing, conservative, a hole, prick, but job, supremacist or something ther of. I just HATE stupid.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Why is it that everybody talks about sports teams like they play on the team or own them.
We won or We made the playoffs. I get so tired of hearing grown men talk about players and teams like it is life and death stuff. When in reality if they died today nobody on the teams would ever know or notice.

Why is it that everybody talks about sports teams like they play on the team or own them.
We won or We made the playoffs. I get so tired of hearing grown men talk about players and teams like it is life and death stuff. When in reality if they died today nobody on the teams would ever know or notice.
I have family and friends that I barely can communicate with because I don't do the sports thing.

I have family and friends that I barely can communicate with because I don't do the sports thing.
Every day in my office. Half love sports ball and half love nascrap, and I'm over here hating both while not a golfer either

Yeah when people say "we won!!" Or "we kicked y'all's ass last night!". "We" didn't win shit, you sat on your ass and watched other people play a game lol. And your favorite team just happen to beat my favorite team. I didn't have anything to do with it, I just watched and that was the outcome. Life goes on, calm down lol. I don't get it.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

I'm not talking to you anymore.
:flipoff2:
I wouldn't talk to me anymore either :lol:
What’s funny is when it’s 67 in Columbia it will be 17 in Pennsyltucky.
You've got a good point there! :lol: trust me, when it gets colder than a witches titty in a brass bra, I'm going to be bitching up a storm... :rolleyes::lol:

Yeah but we can buy a 20 yo truck that still has a good frame under it
:lol: Also an excellent point. My old '06 Ram (that I bought new in NC) was starting to have some rust issues after being up here for 8 years. I mean, that's gotta say something for itself. We'll see how long my current DD lasts!

As a person of religious persuasion who believes in the book, the big man, and His son....im not supposed to hate people....but driving through a Wal-Mart parking lot really tests my conviction.

I will say this, as one should hate the sin and not the person, I'll say this: I HATE stupid. Bless these peoples hearts, the stupid has got a hold of them so bad and they don't even know it. And I can't say anything, cause then I'd be an aggressive, right wing, conservative, a hole, prick, but job, supremacist or something ther of. I just HATE stupid.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk
Last I checked, being stupid isn't a sin.

How about ignorance? Pretty close definition, probably more concise.
I don't recall that being in there either...

I'm pretty sure the key to being a sin is being volitional.

I'm pretty sure the key to being a sin is being volitional.

Ignorance of the law is no excuse, now turn around and place your hands behind your back (you're lucky you're white)

cop1.jpg

When you're out in public and baffled by how stupid everyone is, just remember, evolution doesn't apply to human kind anymore.
YES, the man in the stickers a few of us like to call "Jefferson" have thrown human evolution out the window. And the GUBERMENT.

Edit. Are we the new Dinosaurs? Literally speaking. Its not far fetched for me to think that we could and will be our own demise. Maybe Apes will replace us.
189lew.jpg

Last edited:
When you're out in public and baffled by how stupid everyone is, just remember, evolution doesn't apply to human kind anymore.

I always liked George Carlin's take.
'Just stop for a moment. Close your eyes. And think of just the normal average dumbass you know. Think of how much dumb shit they do. They cant help it they are just avergae. Now open your eyes. AND REALIZE IF THEYA RE AVERAGE HALF THE FUCKING WORLD IS DUMBER THAN THEM.'

YES, the man in the stickers a few of us like to call "Jefferson" have thrown human evolution out the window. And the GUBERMENT.

Edit. Are we the new Dinosaurs? Literally speaking. Its not far fetched for me to think that we could and will be our own demise. Maybe Apes will replace us.
189lew.jpg
I think we may be our own demise. Ultimately, human kind will just wither away. There will be a last stand made by what smart few may be left, but they are not immortal. All reproduction will come to a halt when all the females are disease-ridden whores and the male gender is outlawed because the very thaught of being a well trimmed and physically strong "man" may as well be punishable.
The concept of being a better person tomorrow than one was yesterday will be forgotten because life is becoming easier and easier to survive. IQ average will plummet worldwide. Music and entertainment will revert back to simple monotone drum beats and dance rather than evolve into something more complex and thought inspiring, because there is no thought needed to do anything. Perhaps the only evolution going on is in our own stomachs, growing accustomed to digesting the toxins we throw in it searching for nutrition to keep going.

The Antichrist is not a person, it's an ideology, and a way of life we are witnessing right now. Brace yourself.

I always liked George Carlin's take.
'Just stop for a moment. Close your eyes. And think of just the normal average dumbass you know. Think of how much dumb shit they do. They cant help it they are just avergae. Now open your eyes. AND REALIZE IF THEYA RE AVERAGE HALF THE FUCKING WORLD IS DUMBER THAN THEM.'
Incorrect use of statistical terms.
Technically that would be the median, not the average.

Luckily, "stupidity" is a highly skewed distribution.

Back