Random Thoughts.....

All these trump/Biden signs in yards haven't changed my opinion of the candidates but has given me a clear opinion of you.
The cardboard recycling business is gonna be nuts in November

Im so sick of all these stupid political texts.. Who sold all of our cell numbers to the political telemarketers? :kaioken:

Im so sick of all these stupid political texts.. Who sold all of our cell numbers to the political telemarketers? :kaioken:

For real I want to plant carrots in their yard

Last edited:
Maybe after the elections we all start random texting those numbers back multiple times a day all day.....

They are likely spoofs. So youll just be pissing off someone else that is getting the same texts currently.

I started replying "STOP" to all of them (at one time it was 4 or more PER day). Now I get one maybe every 3 days.
Well now they know your number is a good one and will start calling you about your vehicle's warranty needed to be extended.

I find it surprising that Orange County NC went for Biden.

I find it surprising that Orange County NC went for Biden.
Next thing you know you are going to tell me Buncombe County went Blue also

Ah ha, yea, sarcasm. Got it. Now I’m off to make another pot of coffee so I can wake the hell up. LOL!
No worries. As much of my humor is, it was not too obvious with a passing glance.

Even though I came home from work every thursday and was forced to watch "Friends" in the 90's, Jennifer never really did anything for me...until I saw this scene in horrible bosses. Now, and she's like in the top 5

Even though I came home from work every thursday and was forced to watch "Friends" in the 90's, Jennifer never really did anything for me...until I saw this scene in horrible bosses. Now, and she's like in the top 5
She's always been at or near the top of my list, but this scene in We're the Millers was almost too much to handle. Skip to 1:20 if you're impatient, or about 1:40 if you're really impatient (NQSFW)

The creatures of FB marketplace are worse than the people of craigslist, change my mind. Listed a cheap riding lawn mower for my neighbor, 400 runs and mows newer troybuilt. I have never had more can you hold it till the end of next month im on disability/fixed income. and asking for service records. along with 30 is it still available messages a day.

The creatures of FB marketplace are worse than the people of craigslist, change my mind. Listed a cheap riding lawn mower for my neighbor, 400 runs and mows newer troybuilt. I have never had more can you hold it till the end of next month im on disability/fixed income. and asking for service records. along with 30 is it still available messages a day.

You forgot the 20 low ballers and trade for some piece of shyte item. Or the morons that don't know how to remove an ad when sold.

At least the number of scam artists are less than CL.

:burnout:The world needs more burnouts. :burnout:

Back