***RELEASE THE KRAKEN***

Added some reflectors & reflective tape more visibility (legal purposes).
Daytime:
ai224.photobucket.com_albums_dd65_altoids1993_IMAG0230.jpg

Night time:
ai224.photobucket.com_albums_dd65_altoids1993_IMAG0226.jpg

Added the ole military star.
ai224.photobucket.com_albums_dd65_altoids1993_IMAG0279.jpg

ai224.photobucket.com_albums_dd65_altoids1993_IMAG0284.jpg

Had my old rear brake set up off my Hayabusa laying around & thought I might as well make a parking/pinion brake. Had Mud make me a disc & found handle at AAA, its off a Mini Cooper.
Hayabusa's rear set up:
ai224.photobucket.com_albums_dd65_altoids1993_IMAG0006.jpg

Mini's handle:
ai224.photobucket.com_albums_dd65_altoids1993_IMAG0008.jpg

Mounted, disengaged position:
ai224.photobucket.com_albums_dd65_altoids1993_IMAG0016.jpg

Engaged position:
ai224.photobucket.com_albums_dd65_altoids1993_IMAG0018.jpg

Snazzy little cover:
ai224.photobucket.com_albums_dd65_altoids1993_IMAG0019.jpg

Disc installed:
ai224.photobucket.com_albums_dd65_altoids1993_IMAG0027.jpg

Caliper in place & SS line ran:
ai224.photobucket.com_albums_dd65_altoids1993_IMAG0030.jpg

ai224.photobucket.com_albums_dd65_altoids1993_IMAG0031.jpg

altoid quick ? about this e brake handle .is this a self contained unit like in the engaged picture .

altoid quick ? about this e brake handle .is this a self contained unit like in the engaged picture .
If by "self contained" you mean actuator (handle), reservoir, cylinder (all in one compact unit) & caliper, yes. It consists of the parts I listed I just had to fab a small piece of steel & weld it to handles base to attach cylinder & cut the hose some. Jason at Alliance made my brake line.

If by "self contained" you mean actuator (handle), reservoir, cylinder (all in one compact unit) & caliper, yes. It consists of the parts I listed I just had to fab a small piece of steel & weld it to handles base to attach cylinder & cut the hose some. Jason at Alliance made my brake line.

do u remember what year mini cooper im gonna try to fit one of these on my transfer case . thanks dont mean to highjack your thread and when you gonna strat on your juggy project you mentioned and the first of this thread .thanks again 4 the info

do u remember what year mini cooper im gonna try to fit one of these on my transfer case . thanks dont mean to highjack your thread and when you gonna strat on your juggy project you mentioned and the first of this thread .thanks again 4 the info
Handle was from an '06 or '07 Mini, iirc (Mini is cable operated from factory). Now your also gonna need the rear brake set up from a crotch rocket (I used the one off my Suzuki Hayabusa).
Probably start Juggy (Dreadnought) in November (maybe a Ratrod bike too, hmmm???).

That thing is just plain BAD ASS! You need to bring it up the The Flats for our open invite the last weekend in September!

I'll be lookin for ya.....

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Hmmm... its tall enough to have a shot at tank trap if he airs way down and has locked the axles (they were open last I saw it I believe)

Hmmm... its tall enough to have a shot at tank trap if he airs way down and has locked the axles (they were open last I saw it I believe)
What is this "tank trap" you speak of sir? Lockers front & rear (I had them in for last Muddy playground throwdown), not sure if airing down will help too much for the ole XZL's.

What is this "tank trap" you speak of sir? Lockers front & rear (I had them in for last Muddy playground throwdown), not sure if airing down will help too much for the ole XZL's.

A very gnarly trail at the Flats, attempting to describe it would really not do it any justice...

Theres a massive mudhole, and immediately after that, is a massive rockledge, and thats just a short section of it.

As for airing down, dunno, can't hurt to try.

Didn't know ya got both lockers in, and I had to leave just a few minutes after feeding your dog a burger so I missed the action.

Four Wheeler Magazine

So, last night I am flipping through my new Four Wheeler Mag and what do I see?....... "Release the Kraken" in the group of 33 waiting to be voted in to TTC. That is awsome! You got my vote and I will be mailing it in on Monday. George

u got my vote also

its great to see a rig built here in NC trying to get into the TTC!! you have got my vote all the way bud. Hope you make it in

So, last night I am flipping through my new Four Wheeler Mag and what do I see?....... "Release the Kraken" in the group of 33 waiting to be voted in to TTC. That is awsome! You got my vote and I will be mailing it in on Monday. George
u got my vote also
its great to see a rig built here in NC trying to get into the TTC!! you have got my vote all the way bud. Hope you make it in
I appreciate all the compliments and votes guys. I hope NC (NC4X4) gets to represent. #27:Rockon:
ai224.photobucket.com_albums_dd65_altoids1993_Kraken_Kraken_20TTCC_202012_IMAG0621.jpg

Back