RIP Remington! Thank you all!!

C.Berry

Bad News
So a follow up on my previous post with trying to find out what’s wrong with my 4 year old pup I’m $3,275 into this, still owe $600 I’m doing payments on and still have no idea what is wrong with him! He had to stay two days at river view vet center had blood work done, tissue scraps, more blood work for Lepto everything’s coming back negative. X-rays showna healthy dog bones organs etc... I’ve done all I can do

I have to make sure my family is provided for and as I told my woman that, she decided to start a go fund me for Remi! She asked me to share it here since all I talk about is this forum anyway lol I’m a prideful person to say the least never taken handouts never will but with him in such bad shape it’s past what I’m financially gonna be able to do especially wth 4 month old, and switching jobs with huge pay cut it’s not possible. As I’ve mentioned in a thread about dogs sucking bc they die, I’m not one to spend crazy money on a pet and yet here I have bc he’s part of our family just like the boys or anyone else, NC4x4 is only social media stuff I’m on besides facewaste so I told her I’d post it up here! Thank you In advance please share in nothing else so maybe a veterinarian somewhere may be able to help!! Click here to support Rally for Remi organized by Amanda Leah Rupert

Last edited:
I can't imagine how bad this sucks. Hoping for the best and that Remy is able to get some relief!

Thank you! it’s been hell to say the least I wake up all through the night to check on him, waking baby and momma up in the process, it’s been rough on both of them I know! What sucks is as soon as he starts showing improvement it declines fast shortly after! Makes no sense really and apparently none of vets around here have ever seen anything like it even tech vets...

@C.Berry Got Paypal or something? I don't feel like giving GoFundMe credit card info.

Log in to your PayPal account I just set this up for him! I’m pulling double time so he’s got a fighting chance if I have anything to do with it!! If it comes down to it I’ll start selling toys I have laying around, hopefully he can keep on keeping on and this new set of meds and the biopsy we have scheduled can shed some light on what’s happening to this poor dog! I’m no softy but this is just pitiful I almost had him put down until they told me all his organs were good, blood count and X-rays were perfect... then I couldn’t bring myself to do it to a 4 year loyal dog to this family! Thank you and everyone else, it means the world to this family, Words cant describe it honestly!

PayPal.me/perseverance84 is the paypal account I’m not good with these electronic payment apps and stuff sorry

Thanks man you have no idea what it means to our family! My woman was in tears when she seen the gofundme and what NC4x4 has contributed! I told her as much as I don’t like people for me to be part of this group since 06 says a lot! She cried some more! Y’all rock my bank is a pos flint stone kinda bank, so I have to wait a business day to add it to gofundme account! If your facespace friends with me PLEASE SHARE not to get money but to see if there’s a veterinarian out there in interweb world that’s seen this bc apparently it’s extremely rare situation going on with this young healthy dog!

Last edited:
Is he an outside all time dog or does he stay inside?
If outside is he confined to a fenced area or free roam?

Is he an outside all time dog or does he stay inside?
If outside is he confined to a fenced area or free roam?
He’s inside dog both dogs are monitored while outside and not allowed to free roam! That’s what’s so puzzling if he was outside most the time there are more obvious possibilities it could be!

I am hoping Remi is doing better! Keeping him and your family in my thoughts.
I asked my vet for any type of referral for Remi and they said they would check into it.

And thanks goes to @jeepinmatt for the link.
Thank you so much!! He’s def better than he’s been in the last month, he’s on a lot of meds 3 times a day so hard to tell how he really feels, he’s still in stable condition but doesn’t stay consistent one day he’s barking next day he won’t get up much and I hand feed him last two days have been better! Thur he goes for biopsy bc of all the money raised so fast we’re on waiting list for va tech vet if biopsy doesn’t come back with answers! I appreciate you all more than ya know! My woman’s in tears non stop because of all the generosity!

I finally got the donations put in from PayPal to go fund me, I really suck at computer stuff lol thank you all. I Really don’t know what to say...

Thank you so much!! He’s def better than he’s been in the last month, he’s on a lot of meds 3 times a day so hard to tell how he really feels, he’s still in stable condition but doesn’t stay consistent one day he’s barking next day he won’t get up much and I hand feed him last two days have been better! Thur he goes for biopsy bc of all the money raised so fast we’re on waiting list for va tech vet if biopsy doesn’t come back with answers! I appreciate you all more than ya know! My woman’s in tears non stop because of all the generosity!

That's so great to hear! Keep us updated on how he is doing. I lost my best friend 3 years ago, and still miss him so much. I hope for the best for your pup and your family!!!

I def will he’s been through it in the last month, a lot of people told me they couldn’t believe he was eating and walking with 105.6 temp 2 weeks ago most dogs would be giving up so if he’s gonna fight I’ve decided we will be too even if some toys an project gotta go... thanks again everyone means a lot!

I def will he’s been through it in the last month, a lot of people told me they couldn’t believe he was eating and walking with 105.6 temp 2 weeks ago most dogs would be giving up so if he’s gonna fight I’ve decided we will be too even if some toys an project gotta go... thanks again everyone means a lot!

You are a good guy to take such good care of Remi! Take care of him, yourself and your family and I think he will be ok in the end!!!!

Y’all I truly don’t know what to say NC4x4 made up over 25% of what I had to pay off today for vet visit, which was huge help considering what’s still to come! I’m honestly at a loss for words of how to show appreciation! I’m not the kind to ask for anything but my woman keeps me positive in my realistic outlook on life and I assure you all it will be payed forward in every way a man can!

His biopsy was sent off today should be 7 days to find root of this evil, the antibiotics aren’t working tho against the infection except for his eyes so I had to send off another skin culture and sensitivity test today for in depth test which will be back in 3 days the holidays are hindering the speed of tests tho they sedated him today to clean and biopsy and he’s def in bad shape this pic is progress tho so y’all know hes slightly improving and he’s fighting hard bc I’m not letting him give up leaving pics thumbnails bc they aren’t great images...

Attachments

• 5BE99973-4585-4362-9534-2F07E0840168.jpeg
    5BE99973-4585-4362-9534-2F07E0840168.jpeg
    92.8 KB · Views: 162
  • E4882529-9172-44D6-AC52-45C783F76DEE.jpeg
    E4882529-9172-44D6-AC52-45C783F76DEE.jpeg
    86.2 KB · Views: 153
  • BE5ACABE-95FD-49D5-A058-60DEDCFE5525.jpeg
    BE5ACABE-95FD-49D5-A058-60DEDCFE5525.jpeg
    88.1 KB · Views: 159
  • 83426036-70E6-4A0C-86AF-4B2C8CFF6BAC.jpeg
    83426036-70E6-4A0C-86AF-4B2C8CFF6BAC.jpeg
    108.4 KB · Views: 158
  • 4F50CE16-EDDB-4627-AC02-B30DA4D8BAAA.jpeg
    4F50CE16-EDDB-4627-AC02-B30DA4D8BAAA.jpeg
    97.5 KB · Views: 170
My sister is going through veterinary school at nc state. I sent her a link so she could consult with the Vets there. Prayers for Remi
Thank you! I’m praying this biopsy will show what main cause is just hope it comes back before the holidays so we can start whatever treatment is needed sooner than later!

Damm dude sorry got pup has to go through this.. my ACD gets yest infection on her skin but nothing near this bad.
Thanks your pup looks michevious lol so yeah over 103 years vet experience and Noones ever seen anything like it... it’s insane how this has affected this dog he was 78lb when I took him in now he’s 56 and holding for last twice weeks whatever is causing this it’s hell and no animal should go through it I’m gonna make a point to share the cause as much as possible so people aren’t taken advantage of like myself, now over 4K in vet bills and still some on payment plan... smdh

Back