Rutherfordton Nc Ford 8n retrieval and Resurrection. I hope!

ghost

So I have a line on a tractor project in Rutherfordron Nc. I was told I'd need a winch to load it on the trailer. I know I need to put one on it. Looking for someone that might be willing to winch it on the trailer next Saturday.

I should be available if we can nail down an approximate time.

I should be available if we can nail down an approximate time.
That would be amazing. I'm shooting for about 12 or 1. That depends on me getting out of here by 9 am on a Saturday.

If all the above fails, I can either drive up and help or you can borrow mine and a snatch block. I set it up to go on my cucv or a 2in receiver hitch. Guessing I'm kinda on the way.

That would be amazing. I'm shooting for about 12 or 1. That depends on me getting out of here by 9 am on a Saturday.
That works. Guess I should check to make sure it is not a 4WD Steiger or something.. lol just pm me an address and phone number so we can coordinate time.
If that old man above can't help, holler at me.
I may be old, but doesn’t mean I am down or out damnit.

If @89wrangler will get with me sometime before then I can tell him how the best way to get there from his house, I’m sure gps would be it’s in the sticks

The only brewery I know of in the county is the Yellow Sun Brewery. But I know nothing about it. There are several restaurants like the Copper Penny that have plenty of beers on tap. There are 2 Copper Penny's. I wouldnt flip a nickel for the difference. Owned by the same folks

Let the adventure begin.
3B0E1B8F-A78D-4B79-B3E2-40D068610E59.jpeg

Back