"Save the Gulches Ride" Feb 18-21 (Presidents Day)

I gotta finish 2 more nights of work then I'm gonna put a wrench on every bolt on my POS just to make sure its ready to roll!!

From 85S take the Greenwood/Hwy 25 exit (Exit46A I think) in Greenville SC, go about 30 miles, take the Hwy 252 exit turn left on 252, go about 200yards turn right on Indian Mound Rd., go down hill across Reedy River and then back up hill Gulches is on the left at top of hill. Turn left at old house with tin roof, you should see the Gulches sign.

as far as the whole cooking out thing. anyone can cook and "give away" food with "donations" accepted. think theres always a way around it. and we are not camping, got a room some town close by. wherever the BDB is staying. same hotel

That would be the HoJo if I remember correctly. Sneak us campers some continental breakfast haha.

Me and my Dad are thinking about coming down either Friday or Saturday night and spending the night.
Is there camping on the trails or what? What is the options in terms of camping?

Yeah the Boggers are staying at the HoJo in Clinton. They seem to have the best parking for rigs, especially our double hauler and cheap rates!

Would of loved to camp but with our camper taking up so much room we figured to leave it for a tow rig. Camping is always nice! We will on our next trip down.

See you guys there, gonna be one for Skip to remember for sure!

What time are some of the groups hitting the trails saturday morning? We would like to meet up and ride with some folks, will be running a YJ on 36's locked/locked. We are hoping to leave saturday morning, but based on the haul we might need to leave in the middle of the night to meet up with the groups.

If you don't mind us tagging along with your group shoot me a PM, or just post here if you want. Thanks.

You will have plenty of people to ride with. The park is alot smaller than URE so you will see everybody by the end of the day. Skip usually lets you start riding around 9:30 or 10. If you have any issues there will be plenty of locals there to help you out and show you around. If you need help see me or my son Dylan in the loud blue sammy with the silver roll cage.

Im just wondering with everyone want to show Skip some love this weekend and the weather is going to be wonderful. Are we going to have 5 o'clock traffic back ups.

What time are some of the groups hitting the trails saturday morning? We would like to meet up and ride with some folks, will be running a YJ on 36's locked/locked. We are hoping to leave saturday morning, but based on the haul we might need to leave in the middle of the night to meet up with the groups.
If you don't mind us tagging along with your group shoot me a PM, or just post here if you want. Thanks.
Look for the trap in my avatar. Or Pinkyxj.
Kinda hard to miss us.
We're gonna hit Heartbreaker (trail 7) first,then Radical ravine.
Of course Papa Gulch shall be next.

4Wheel parts to raffle a Smittybuilt winch

Yes the Charlotte 4Wheel Parts store Manager and Gulches and my personal friend, Ryan, has announce that his store will be donating almost $1,000.00 worth of goods to raffle off with all of the raffle dollars to help us stay afloat. Top prize is the Smittybuilt 8000 lb winch.

It just goes to show that there are so many great folks out there. I really want to thank everyone (and the weather man) for supporting us this weekend coming.

Please if you need anything off road related give the Charlotte store and Ryan or Aaron a call. Please give them a chance to earn your business first. They have been supporters of our park for many years now. Tell them Gulches sent you.
704 525 2224

Aight Paul, the Planets have Aligned and we are IN...Bring it Son...:beer:

From 85S take the Greenwood/Hwy 25 exit (Exit46A I think) in Greenville SC, go about 30 miles, take the Hwy 252 exit turn left on 252, go about 200yards turn right on Indian Mound Rd., go down hill across Reedy River and then back up hill Gulches is on the left at top of hill. Turn left at old house with tin roof, you should see the Gulches sign.
Thank you kind sir.

rangers will be there to help control the back ups, Skip has a huge raffle, and a fellow off roader who can legally sell food is cooking

Party is on this weekend.

Looks like I'm in. Should be there sometime Sat morning around 9am. I'll need a group to tag along with if no one minds.

Kevin

BDB buggys r on the trailer ready to ride
You damn right!
Just got my two traps loaded up.
Let's show Skip the real deal.

Skip looks like a lot of love coming your way tomorrow and im coming saturday to play in the stock durango. The weather couldn't be better they group of wheelers couldn't be better.

Him and some others have been working all week to get ready for this weekend. I was down there two different days and the parking lot was full of volunteers.

Back