"Save the Gulches Ride" Feb 18-21 (Presidents Day)

Him and some others have been working all week to get ready for this weekend. I was down there two different days and the parking lot was full of volunteers.
Freakin awesome. :beer:

I'm coming as a single jeep but I'm sure I can hook up with a group somewhere along the way, yes?

How much parking is there for towrigs and trailers? Judging by the response Ive seen on the forums it wouldn't be too far off to expect a solid 200 Rigs or more.

It is gonna be tight, but not undoable. We have had alot of trailers there before with some of the comp. he has. I have a 40ft. gooseneck and I am gonna take my trailer back home to save some space and lots of others are too.

Is there somewhere to park nearby and unload? The jeep is tagged/legal so if necessary we could probably drive it down the road a few miles, preferably not too far.

Man this place is in the middle of nowhere, there is nothing close but the road and the river. He has a small field outside the park that you might be able to park in and unload.

Here's a noob question for this one - where is the best place to top off the tank for those driving down before getting into the park tomorrow morning...

Perfect - thank you...

I'll be comin with xjfreakho. Jeep's on the trailer ready to roll. Lookin forward to it!

I'm heading down for the day tomorrow. Hope to put some names to some faces. Look for the white ghost and hollar at me if feel like bs'n.

I'm already here.
Gonna be a badass weekend!

Skip has a extra parking area next door that is HUGE.
No problem there. I unloaded the heeps and parked the Dmax and goose way down trail 1 to free up a little space.
Might take the crew cab up 3d. LOL!
Ya'll come on down, Skip will appreciate it
Later,Paul...

Skip has a extra parking area next door that is HUGE.
No problem there. I unloaded the heeps and parked the Dmax and goose way down trail 1 to free up a little space.
Might take the crew cab up 3d. LOL!
Ya'll come on down, Skip will appreciate it
Later,Paul...

jeeps loaded up and headin out 7ish

headin out....:driver::wheel:

Verizon is so so, some times you have good signal and sometimes you dont unless you wald 50 ft or so. In the parking lot it is pretty good, nothing at all like URE wheere you have none

Back