selling your rig? not here unless you're popular...

well, it's a work truck, scrap truck and something to go camping in. I always like having the peace of mind that I've got at least 3 wheels catching at all times hope to be 4 soon that way I can stay off the gas as much as possible. my wheeling style has always been slow crawl speeds with as much traction as I can get which is why I usually weld rears or fronts or both maybe, run bigger tires than most would but I just stay off the gas and that's how I avoid breaking very little stuff. I've learned the hard way that WOT on even 31s and bigger is when i'v broken crap and sure its fun to run wide open but I would rather creep it slow, get some grip and enjoy smooth ride.

"creepin slow" might work well for rocks,climbing and dry conditions but you do understand that tires have alot to do w traction and spinning mudtires cleans the tread and gives the tire a better bite? I would never take a street tired rig down a muddy trail in the wet woods locked or not, cause I'd probly be customising it w treetrunks/rocks and getting stuck often.

"creepin slow" might work well for rocks,climbing and dry conditions but you do understand that tires have alot to do w traction and spinning mudtires cleans the tread and gives the tire a better bite? I would never take a street tired rig down a muddy trail in the wet woods locked or not, cause I'd probly be customising it w treetrunks/rocks and getting stuck often.

He understands everything, to the point of you can't explain anything....

I smell a liar....

well, it's a work truck, scrap truck and something to go camping in. I always like having the peace of mind that I've got at least 3 wheels catching at all times hope to be 4 soon that way I can stay off the gas as much as possible. my wheeling style has always been slow crawl speeds with as much traction as I can get which is why I usually weld rears or fronts or both maybe, run bigger tires than most would but I just stay off the gas and that's how I avoid breaking very little stuff. I've learned the hard way that WOT on even 31s and bigger is when i'v broken crap and sure its fun to run wide open but I would rather creep it slow, get some grip and enjoy smooth ride.

awbl24atimperial.files.wordpress.com_2012_09_meme.jpg

It easier just to search for a meme than type real responses to the dumb shit you continue to spew.

I also find this amusing, however the lack of intelligence of the op is scary..

helping McCracken move it to 30 pages, still shows 29 on my screen!! :popcorn:

Viewing on tapatalk it shows 72 pages. :eek:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Bump....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Please don't drive that "danger ranger" on the roads..

30 yet?

Back