selling your rig? not here unless you're popular...

hey so in all seriousness while were pickin at the Doubler and Triplers, what's the best way to strengthen the front driveshaft that's so dam long, broke my first today in the back woods to a fishing hole and got my spare on but what's the best way to make it stronger. I got 4 months out of the first but really want to make one that can handle a bit of RPMs in Double low? any advise (serious) advise would be great from those more experienced with heavy duty driveshafts.

You asked for comments, so here is mine. The only thing I would post about your truck is how awful it looks. I saw your ad when it first went up. The title sounded interesting. I was sorely disappointed when I opened the ad. Given that, I would have nothing to post about your rig.

To the subject of buying rigs, I have bought several on here. Sold only a few. Almost everyone on here is looking for a good deal. I'm no exception. I don't care if you have 1 post or 1000. If it is a good rig at a great price, I'll bite. Yours sir, is neither.

All that said, who really cares if someone posts comments about a rig for sale? A good deal will sell itself.

Front driveshaft is the only downfall so far to doing a Doubler on this XJ, so darn long that factory style lengthened can't handle past 3K rpms in double low so anyone make them on here. is it bigger tube needed or bigger shaft period or both: a whole different style bigger?

I would gladly hook bumpers to your doubled up junk for pinks any day. If it not a rockcrawler why run the doubler it doesn't help with any other type of terrain. So when you gona bring that jeep over so I can snap them toothpicks you call axles I got a hp44 and 9" to swap in after I get the title hell I love xj's I been wanting another one

I would look at getting some 1450 u-joints, just get some black pipe from lowes and stick weld it together. Your axles should hold up fine after that...

If you really want to hook up. I have $200 cash, a buddy's farm on the mountain where we have permission to use dirt or paved. My feelings won't be hurt either way because at the end of the day I know I'll be able to drive home.

Go to a carrier bearing setup with a mid shaft.... If u lay it out right you can make it the same length as ur rear for the front and make up thr difference in the mid shaft..... One spare front or rear

Stay outa this hurt I want a free xj :) .if I some how fail to scatter his mighty 30/8.25 you can have a go at it

Go to a carrier bearing setup with a mid shaft.... If u lay it out right you can make it the same length as ur rear for the front and make up thr difference in the mid shaft..... One spare front or rear
im lost dude..maybe a newbi at drivetrain outside of jeeps but i'm lost, mind explaining that one to me again. thanks

If you really want to hook up. I have $200 cash, a buddy's farm on the mountain where we have permission to use dirt or paved. My feelings won't be hurt either way because at the end of the day I know I'll be able to drive home.
don't need no farm come to my garage right here off bamboo and i'll take it off your hands any day buddy and that's with a bad fuel pump that I got now only runnin 25psi fuel pressure until I drop tank but i'll still match that yota, I think your scared, 200 is enough for new front driveshaft so bring it....u know my address, my shop, this way no tow truck fees. ur stupid to think a rinky diky yota can outpull a jeep workhorse

talk is cheap and that's why your name is "hurt" 4x4 cause your jeep was hurt that you tried to sell me, and so will your yota be if you bring it here to test it but come on with that weed eater v6.............I got all day tomorrow since I work at home garage......30 feet is all it takes to rip out anyones drivetrain, not a farm btw.

Dude put the crack pipe down you are severely confused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
your just like my High School boys, talk all the shit on the internet but You had your chance face to face months back and..........................................................................................................................that's what I thought................internet thugs is what I call yins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool: wow this was not a waste of my time! Funny when I seen this thing on craigslist I never seen it going the far! Have u tried to start a thread on there about how popular you are?

Last edited:
don't need no farm come to my garage right here off bamboo and i'll take it off your hands any day buddy and that's with a bad fuel pump that I got now only runnin 25psi fuel pressure until I drop tank but i'll still match that yota, I think your scared, 200 is enough for new front driveshaft so bring it....u know my address, my shop, this way no tow truck fees. ur stupid to think a rinky diky yota can outpull a jeep workhorse

talk is cheap and that's why your name is "hurt" 4x4 cause your jeep was hurt that you tried to sell me, and so will your yota be if you bring it here to test it but come on with that weed eater v6.............I got all day tomorrow since I work at home garage......30 feet is all it takes to rip out anyones drivetrain, not a farm btw.

your just like my High School boys, talk all the shit on the internet but You had your chance face to face months back and..........................................................................................................................that's what I thought................internet thugs is what I call yins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your E-PENIS is just to big for all of us. Please, as suggested before try over at pirate 4x4 I am sure there is somebody that will engage you in a true e-cock fight..

damn dude, that's a mean looking driveshaft setup but real question is...........HOW MUCH?? for that setup, ballpark..looks to cost more than doubler itself.lol

Back