Snowpocalypse!

Our firewood kingpin made over $2500 yesterday. Our brother Little Chris (Kinard family heir) is stockpiling an arsenal of springtime fishing gear right now. View attachment 365261
How much is a load?? Around here you can get a load delivered for $50-$65.I dont see how there's any money in it.

Just came in the house after shaking the ice off the bushes and the tarp on my boat in the rain and wind.
20220116_145314.jpg

My gloves and hands were wet and about froze so I took a few shots sitting in front of the fire.
20220116_145009.jpg

Last edited:
Freezing rain here now 😮

WXii says will turn back to snow about 5pm and snow til about 10pm.

Fingers crossed 🤞🏻 for no outage.

Has anyone lost power?

Changed over from sleet to freezing rain about 20 minutes ago. Temps are supposed to climb above freezing by 5 pm. Hopefully that will limit the ice buildup

There might have been snowflakes mixed in this morning before daybreak but it's mostly been sleet and freezing rain here. Lots of ice in the trees has already melted since it turned to just rain, although I'm not sure it's been above freezing. Worked on car maintenance yesterday and rearranged the kids room earlier today. It's a Playstation, chili on the stove, and cookies in the oven kind of evening.

If all this rain was snow, I wouldn't be able to open my front door. It's also windy as hell.

Back