South East Custom 4x4 - Large Carolina Meet, Uwharrie NF Nov 6-8

I'm too lazy to camp (I'd rather spend my time wheelin, eatin and drinkin), so I just reserved a cabin for Fri and Sat night. I'll be driving up from Mooresville in a Lime Green TJ.

A) How many do they expect to be out for that event and B) Would there be anyone's contact info for that event? It'd be great if they could join us too!!

We haven't got the signup roster posted yet, so it's hard to say who and how many yet. There are usually between 70-100 rigs there and at least twice as many people. R/T is one of the event coordinators. If you wanna shoot me some contact info I'll forward it to him.

We usually have a casual trail cleanup effort on Friday in small groups and then a few small groups go night wheeling, and then around 8 AM Saturday we get together, split up into groups, and wheel until about 5PM. They'll have dinner and then some more night wheeling. Sunday is mostly moving out day, though a few of us will get out and putter around a little before we go.

sounds like fun.:alien:

BIG BIG BIG NEWS HERE!!

OK FINALLY the BIG NEWS is here!!
Southeast Custom 4x4 will be hosting the 1st Annual Rockvember 4x4 Benefit Bash November 6-8, 2009, presented by 4x4Cross Racing, at the Uwharrie Stables located at the Uwharrie National Forest in Troy, NC. Most importantly, this will be a benefit meet for Operation Home Front. Operation Home Front provides emergency and morale assistance for our troops, the families they leave behind, and for the wounded warriors when they return home. There will be a $20 donation fee per person at registration with the proceeds going to the benefit. Your $20 donation will also cover your whole weekend of fun! What better way to have a large off road event then to do it for such a great cause!! At time of registration, you will be given a rubber wrist band that gets you access to all the weekend events, your raffle tickets for the free sponsor raffles, and also your off road trail pass for Saturday!

Now the good stuff!!

Southeast Custom 4x4 sponsored by Rick Hendrick Toyota of Fayetteville, NC will be renting the ENTIRE off-road park with Uwharrie Adventures for the whole weekend. The off road park is at the Uwharrie Stables located across from the Uwharrie National Forest Off-Road Trails. We also have a HUGE free group camping area where everyone will be staying for the weekend behind the stables joining the off road park area…

The park includes a large MUD PIT, ROCK CRAWL AREA, TRACTOR/TRUCK PULL AREA, as well as an OFF ROAD RACING COURSE. See pictures of the off road-park here! www.4x4crossracing.com

Itinerary:
1st off let me start by saying that no one under any circumstance has to attend any of the events that will be held! This will be an open go as you please weekend with activities held for your leisure and also to help keep down congestion on the trails…

Saturday morning from 8:30 AM-11:00 AM, we will start off with
CAMERAS & COFFEE!
This will be a large meet and greet right across from the Eldorado Outpost. You can walk right over to the Outpost and get you a cup of coffee, as this time will be your chance to look at everyone’s rigs, take pictures, as well as meet new faces and club members that will be coming from all around.

All day Saturday the off road park as well as the off-road trails (with a pass) will be open to all. We have already 3 magazines (including 4wd Toyota Owner Magazine) and possibly an off-road TV show will be there doing articles and taking photos of the rigs, and the action on the trails all day.

Saturday night will be the main event!!

Around 6:30 PM, we will be having a BENEFIT CONCERT!! Performing will be DL Token of Fayetteville, NC . Classic Rock type of music!! www.dltokenunplugged.com .
This will give everyone a chance to wind down and relax after a great day on the trails!! Between each song will be the free raffle. We will have raffle prizes from ARB, Warn Winch, AllPro Offroad , SmittyBuilt, BudBuilt, Westin, N-Fab, 4Wheel Parts of Raleigh, WabFab, Monster Energy Drink, 4x4Cross Racing, and many many more…We have 17 sponsors so far and counting! We will have “Vendors Alley” where all that will sponsor us will have an invitation to come set up a display for you to see the product that they carry!! There will also be food vendors there if you do not want to bring your own food.

After the concert will be the lighting of the BON FIRE!!

XM Radio will be playing LIVE MUSIC to set the atmosphere for a ROCK CRAWL UNDER THE STADIUM LIGHTS starting at 8:00 PM with Ricky Wilson from 4x4Crosss Racing on the PA system for the event!!

This will be the first ever event at Uwharrie National Forest open to all clubs, individuals, and 4x4 makes and models!! Come join us as we make this a great success for such a wonderful cause!! If you have any questions, Please feel free to contact me via email at daniel.conger@hendrickauto.com or phone at (910)868-5071…Thanks and look forward to seeing you there!! We will also be having an event website soon with early registration give aways!!

PS. We have gotten with the DOT of NC and should be able to get temporary passes for the weekend for the non road legal vehicles to be able to cross the highways and drive to the trails…also we will not be selling alcohol but if you have it, it must be in a cup or container per the land owner. Thanks

Sounds good. I'm glad you could work with URE Stables to help make this event even better. I'll be there, and hope to bring a few friends along.

Sounds awesome. Will there be a Paypal account set-up or can we donate the $20 even if we are not able to make it that weekend? I love the idea of the money going to a great cause.
Wow I really hadn't thought of that but any donations would be greatly appreciated and I'm sure we could definately work something out to get that set up!! Thank you for that!!

If yall can, could you post up some type of flyer for this, I would hand out as many as I can. Not sure if the finances will be straight for me to go but I will try to go.

WOW!Getting back from afghanistan myself just a few weeks ago this sounds like an AWESOME time and for a great cause!I will plan to be there!

If yall can, could you post up some type of flyer for this, I would hand out as many as I can. Not sure if the finances will be straight for me to go but I will try to go.
The reason it took me so long to post the event details up is waiting on the flyers...We have 10000 of them coming soon but we hadn't gotten them quiet yet...I finally just got tired of waiting and went ahead and posted it!! I'll let you know when we get them in though!

That's cool with the flyers, I guess I'll be sticking to word of mouth for now. I'm about to go to afghanistan in Janurary so hopefully I can be there for this, want to do something fun before I leave.

Back