South East Custom 4x4 - Large Carolina Meet, Uwharrie NF Nov 6-8

Also, I need to know how many of the wives and children are coming so we can make sure we have enough for them to participate in...children 15 and under do not have to give a donation at registration...

Guys check this out!! There is a HUGE possibility of getting the Tony Stewart HendrickCars.com car here that he won with in Daytona this year!! We're working on that...As for everything else guys this is going to be HUGE!! Tons of publicity and magazine coverage with 4WD Toyota Owner Magazine, Off Road Adventures Magazine, Overland Journal, Crawl Magazine, and 4x4 Review and Petersons 4Wheel & Off-Road Magazine will be doing pictures and publishing articles on our event!! A couple will have a 3-4 page cover story on us!! Possiblity also of Extreme 4x4 TV making an appearance with their TV crew!! We already have committed donations for the free raffle from some of the biggest names in the offroad community...Names such as ARB(gift certificate), AllPro Offroad, ToyTec Lifts(2 spacer kits, $100 gift card, jackets, shirts, pens, hats), Warn Winch, FabFours(front FJ bumper AND front Tundra bumper WOW), N-Fab(Side steps AND Light Bar), BudBuilt, WabFab (HighJack Mount for sliders on an FJ), Pro Comp, Smitty Built, PIAA Lights (obviously a couple of light kits), Extang (tonneau cover), Deezee (trailer storage box), PartsPro, 4Wheel Parts, Body Armor (FJ side bars), MBRP (shirts, hats), and trust me the list goes on...Guy's you're going to miss an AWESOME event if you skip out on this one!! If you attend, Get ready for a GREAT weekend!! More activities now including comp rock crawl, mud bog, and mud race throughout the day on Saturday!! Concert is still on and the band is extremely excited!! CAN'T WAIT.....Also, $50 American Express Card raffle for all pre registers...don't forget to sign up!!http://www.rickhendricktoyota.com/campaign/ROCKvember_4x4_bash.jsp

Under 15 free. Thats what it says earlier in this post.
Ha , The Tony Stewart car should still have a little paint from Kyle Bush on it...Last hundred yards of the race, Kyle decided to Block Smoke...bad decision!:lol:

This is still scheduled from the 6th to the 8th right??

This is still scheduled from the 6th to the 8th right??

yep

flyer.jpg

You know if anyone is in the armed services they should wear there uniform in honor of this awesome benefit!I know I get tired of wearing mine but for something like this it would be awesome!Just a thought.

I am in for this. Should be a good time :driver:

FML!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gonna be on a stupid cruise.:handed: anyone want to buy a plane/cruise ticket?

FML!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gonna be on a stupid cruise.:handed: anyone want to buy a plane/cruise ticket?
you shoulda taken the cruise after the event to relax from all the PARTYTING we will do that weekend!! This thing is going to be AWESOME...I went this afternoon and met up with the land owner and the founder of 4x4Cross Racing and I truely beleive this event will one day be an off-road event to be reckoned with!!

you shoulda taken the cruise after the event to relax from all the PARTYTING we will do that weekend!! This thing is going to be AWESOME...I went this afternoon and met up with the land owner and the founder of 4x4Cross Racing and I truely beleive this event will one day be an off-road event to be reckoned with!!
THANKS! knowing how awesome its gonna be and NOT being there makes me feel great.:flipoff: lol j/k. think i can talk the captin in to bringin me back a couple days early?

Back