South East Custom 4x4 - Large Carolina Meet, Uwharrie NF Nov 6-8

Well guys its getting down time to it!! Is everyone getting excited? I know I can't wait...I started looking at the people we have registered and you wouldn't beleive the different places we have...NC, TN, GA, FL, SC, MD, PA, VA, CA, CO, IO, WI, WV, AL... shoot theres event been 2 people from Canada register (highly doubt they'll come) but its cool to see everyone possibly comming for such a great cause..its going to be a great time and I hate if for all who miss out!!

lol ok I've got a plan...my wife HATES this stuff and LOVES going on cruises so thats an even swap for the weekend right?
your plan has one major flaw, originally my ex was going with me. (keyword: ex) one of my buddies took her place and i seriously doubt you would want to have your wife sharring a room with him for a week. lol

Well guys its getting down time to it!! Is everyone getting excited? I know I can't wait...I started looking at the people we have registered and you wouldn't beleive the different places we have...NC, TN, GA, FL, SC, MD, PA, VA, CA, CO, IO, WI, WV, AL... shoot theres event been 2 people from Canada register (highly doubt they'll come) but its cool to see everyone possibly comming for such a great cause..its going to be a great time and I hate if for all who miss out!!
thanks, me too:(

So no military guys wanna show our support by wearing there uniform?I know there has to be some military here!

Very good point...With the event being for a military cause I would LOVE to have a few there in uniform, but I also didn't want to ask so it wouldn't be uncomfortble for you...want to make it as relaxed as it can be for everyone...If anyone would like to that would be so much appreciated beyond words!! I've tried my best to get some VIP military officers there but so far unsuccessful and I was trying to get the national guard to bring a tank or something out but once again have failed...Anyone have any hookups that might can help with that?

well I dont care about wearing my uniform unless its going to work but I would for this cause.I just didnt want to show up being the only one.Well I dont think i could arrange for bringing anything since I am a crew chief on F-15 fighter jets,kinda hard to land one in troy haha!

well I dont care about wearing my uniform unless its going to work but I would for this cause.I just didnt want to show up being the only one.Well I dont think i could arrange for bringing anything since I am a crew chief on F-15 fighter jets,kinda hard to land one in troy haha!
No need to land, but a fly by would be cool!

Negative Ghost rider, the pattern is full!

I wouldn't mind throwing on my uniform, but I can promise you it wouldn't stay on very long, as I would want to put on some old clothes to play in the dirt in. I'd kinda feel like a chooch wearing my uniform and probably would only do it if I knew 100% for sure that I would not be the only one. lol

YOU SHOULD BE PROUD TO WEAR YOUR UNIFORM. I'D WEAR MINE BUT I CAN'T GET MY BIG ASS IN TO IT. BUT A FEW FLAGS AND STUFF WOULD BE COOL. BTW YOU GUYS TRIED CONTACTING THE WOMENS AUXILARY AT FORT BRAGG. WITH THE PURPOSE OF THE DONATIONS, THERE'S POSSIBILITYS OF HELP THERE.

I'm gettin' excited!!!

Gonna go over the Jeep this weekend and make sure she's ready to roll.

Well, I hope we don't roll, but you know what I mean.........:Lol:

I'm one of 3 active duty Coast Guard members that will be attending from Atlantic Beach NC. Not sure boats relate to the event but let me know if anything we can do.

If we could get a couple of different branches IE Coast Guard, Army, Air Force, so forth and so on I would atleast like a few of your to do so if possible and put you on stage with us when we present Operation HomeFront with the check!! any interested?

Its not that Im ashamed to wear my uniform its just alot of ppl out there think if a guy is in uniform at something like this(wheeling event)that hes some hardcore dick.

Well you can count on me being there Im in the Air Force as an F-15 crew chief,I actually talked to my base commander about doing a fly by since were only a few hours away in goldsboro.It took alot to try to talk to him about it but he said he would try to look into it and let me know by next week,we are a ver very busy base as far as our flying schedule goes and Ill just have to wait and see!How awesome would that be if we could get some Fighters to fly by!!I mean I get tired of seeing them but i know you guys would love it!

Im getting my yota ready to be there!have we heard anything about extreme 4x4 coming out???

If we could get a couple of different branches IE Coast Guard, Army, Air Force, so forth and so on I would atleast like a few of your to do so if possible and put you on stage with us when we present Operation HomeFront with the check!! any interested?

i would talk to the local recruters...i was in the army... i might still have a good uniform... anyways i'm having some gear noise but i'll drive up if i have to on some bad gears or bearings... commercial looks great... too many yotas though...lol

I'll stand shoulder to shoulder with ya man. Which you want me to wear,24th Michigan Vol. Inf. or 26th North Carolina Troops (Confederate)?

Was that really a question haha!CONFEDERATE!

BigBen, Any word on the fly by? On my part, its not looking too good for the nascar to show, to much dang paperwork and a REDICULOUS price for us to get it...HOWEVER, there will be a professional monster truck there doing rides for kids AND CHECK THIS OUT we are REAL close to having DALE EARNHARDHT JR's Custom Built Rock Rig at the event...ALSO, still checkin out getting a monster truck moon bounce for the kiddies to have something to do!!

Sorry eagle its probably a no go on the fly by.I didnt figure it would work out since Im not a kiss ass officer but I tried,anyways what is this commercial im hearing about?

Back