sponsor--neone???

RatLabGuy said:
Dude I can barely understand what u r saying, you're making me talk out loud here at work and my cowrokers think I'm crazy.

you mean they don't think that already?

as for magenta... I mean midnite... To be honest the way you talk and react in this thread is going to limit the person that will want to sponsor you. (even I have you beat on better grammar and spelling, that is sad)

if you want to get sponsored find someone you know (maybe from another forum that is on here) and stop with the bad grammar.

you were not around before they went anal on rules. We had a bunch of guys like you that wasted space with thier post. we could not understand them, they made no sense, and they started alot of flame threads. it is basically like a young guy walking into a group of old guys talking slang and thinking you know what is going on. It is fawking annoying not knowing what you are saying, and already knowing you are wrong.

not all of this is directed at you.

those that think they know it all are really annoying us that do

I'll speak slowly.

No we really are not too harsh on grammer or spelling, but read your introduction. We don't know you or have anything to judge you by except for the way you express yourself in your writing on this forum. My first instinct was, your too lazy to bother with using the language correctly, my second is, you don't care.

That being said, there are a lot of "adults" here who don't even want the kids to be able to post at all. The sponsorship was a compromise.

My advice would be go and meet some folks, introduce yourself in a better way, read, ask questions, read some more, and learn.

Sheesh, I feel like I'm talking to my own kids.

haha alright, thank you for all your guys inout on my "grammar skills". tell you the truth, i know a thing or 2 about cars, truck, wheelin, and stuff like that. you guys made some good points, but im not one of those guys who posts stupid stuff on thread to annoy people or waste time.

ok new rule....

no game'er talk ill be updateding the rule book in a few minutes.....

J/K val's telling me not to be a gamer-hater :D

-m (zero cool) ike

ridefast said:
oh yea, we can see thats the case
:shaking:
my vote for no....this thread is ridiculous

not trying to flame on anyone, but wtf. im just asking someone for some help. ya this thread i knew was not going to give me a good rep, but i was thinking that if i could get a sponsor, then i could make some real threads/posts

midnite,
I think you may be missing the point on the sponsorship.
This is not one of the huge 10 million user forums out there.
Most on here know/have met/wheeled with/worked on each otehrs rigs etc.
This is one of the tightest online communities I have ever been around.
The point of sponsorshp isnt "OK go post"
ANyone who sponsors you should KNOW you and take responsibility for your actions, here and elsewhere.

There is an honest sense of stewardship here amongst most of us.

Good Luck, I hope my first impression of you is wrong and I hope you hang around a long time and contribute something really usefull one day:beer:

ShyHiK5 said:
midnite,

This is not one of the huge 10 million user forums out there.
Most on here know/have met/wheeled with/worked on each otehrs rigs etc.

none of you fawkers have wheeled with me (which might be a good thing)

midnite said:
not trying to flame on anyone, but wtf. im just asking someone for some help. ya this thread i knew was not going to give me a good rep, but i was thinking that if i could get a sponsor, then i could make some real threads/posts

Think about it this way. You do not have to start new threads or posts to show your intelligence and what you have to add. All it takes is a few well placed comments here and there in the open forums like this one; in these cases, you contribute to somebody else's issue that may or may not have anything to do with wheeling. It's not about showing off what you know or what you can do - just lending a voice here and again.
Personally I consider posts here in Chit Chat just as "real" as any other.

Oh and X2 on sounding like a Dad. When did this happen to me too?

I'll say what everyone else is dancing around. Shut up, go away, and grow up. Learn some manners and see if that gets you anywhere.
RQ

Joel said:
I saw her at the Outpost...

once.

I was just basing it on her "save 3 weeks, stay broke for 2 months" comment in another topic...

was she stopping by to buy some Carhartts? or actually in the TJ? :lol: :lol:

Greg

bigwaylon said:
I was just basing it on her "save 3 weeks, stay broke for 2 months" comment in another topic...

Greg

The "Stubby Jeep" was there. It may have been parked at that point though because we never saw it on the trails that day. ;)

Joel said:
The "Stubby Jeep" was there. It may have been parked at that point though because we never saw it on the trails that day. ;)

I normally only wheel for the day..... sooo.. if you saw it in the afternoon it was gone for the day. if you saw it in the morning but did not see it on the trail... you did not look close enough to the ground

bigwaylon said:
Greg

well, this weekend I am still broke, but I will be at URE :D

stone said:
back to the topic, i thought i was the biggest asshat around these parts. midnite has me beat!

Competition is indeed fierce. But I have faith that you have a trick or two up your sleeve and will rise above this for the win. :flipoff2:

stone said:
back to the topic, i thought i was the biggest asshat around these parts. midnite has me beat!

You are currrently the one in a few signatures.
Midnite has a way to go.
:beer:

Back