Spring Fling April 19th weekend

Yes I am. If someone has an empty seat I will bum a ride. If not, I will happily guard the camp for you. :)

you mean guard the camp with me..as I have no ride :)

Might make it, 50/50 right now...had a turkey trip planned out by the coast but its supposed to rain there all day, so I may say screw it and swing out there Saturday am. Great thing about NC, if your coastal trip fails hit up the mountains...

Might make it, 50/50 right now...had a turkey trip planned out by the coast but its supposed to rain there all day, so I may say screw it and swing out there Saturday am. Great thing about NC, if your coastal trip fails hit up the mountains...

Hope you can make it out!! I will be down at the coast for a wedding. :(

Yuuup I'm 100% now...but won't be up there till 11 give or take, waiting on my brother. But hopefully I can track you guys down. Oh, and have fun at that wedding:handed: I get dragged to about 4 a year, funny how they're ALWAYS out of town..

Another great Spring Fling is behind us. Weather on Saturday was perfect, trails weren't crowded, and as always good fellowship.

Well I never ended up finding you guys, checked the big field but all we saw was the zuki crowd. Our day ended short when my brother dragged his left rear leaf spring mount and f'd up the axle placement, looks like it sheered off the pins, destroyed the U bolts, tore up the back end of the left side wheel well and the forward end of the right side. Thing dog tracks like you wouldnt believe.

Its the red YJ on mud graps...the one that'll be sitting out front of Eldorado for a few days lol

Well I never ended up finding you guys, checked the big field but all we saw was the zuki crowd. Our day ended short when my brother dragged his left rear leaf spring mount and f'd up the axle placement, looks like it sheered off the pins, destroyed the U bolts, tore up the back end of the left side wheel well and the forward end of the right side. Thing dog tracks like you wouldnt believe.

Its the red YJ on mud graps...the one that'll be sitting out front of Eldorado for a few days lol

Hate to hear that. Hopefully, your next wheelin trip won't be as eventful!!!

Back