Swampy go fast

Thanks man, I had 3 budlight tap hadles and I was going to use the other one for the trans shifter but the b&m handle worked out better. I guess ill use the other tap handle for the hand shift on the jap bobber that I'm building

We didn't stop to take any pics but swampy made it on its first trip without having to be towed back to the trailer or repeatedly jumped off.
The alternator did fail........then i overheated because the fan wasn't on....but other than that it was a good day.

Unbreakable suffered a mild burn but....oh well

We didn't stop to take any pics but swampy made it on its first trip without having to be towed back to the trailer or repeatedly jumped off.
The alternator did fail........then i overheated because the fan wasn't on....but other than that it was a good day.
Unbreakable suffered a mild burn but....oh well

I cant disclose the location via the internet

I replaced my alt and fixed the spinning shifter......but I noticed that the ears of my stub shafts are grinding my stock inners. Ill have to year the axle town and do some clearancing.

I got the lug nuts today and did some measuring and figuring. I'm thinkin about moving the radiator to the back so that I will have a good place to mount the winch

I'm going to make new mounts for the propane tanks in the morning. Im dropping them down beweeen the frame rails behind the rear axle...that's about the only place I need weight...lol. they will be protected by a skid on the bottom and by the spare tire on top. I will take pics as I make progress.

Oh and replaced the o rings in my leaky tank tonight.......that's about all I have done in the past week except driving the heck out of it.

I also noticed that it doesn't like to stay in 3 gear under throttle. I like how I bought a "good" trasemission that was full of water....had a bad input bearing....and won't stay in 3rd gear.....

My 205 took some really hard hits at the flats this past weekend. I've got started on a skid for it and should have it finished thursdayish. I also raised the t case up about 6 inches.

Ive got the crossmember/t case skid back in....I'm waiting on tanks and a trans tunnel and the truck will be ready to rock.

I haven't really had any time to work on the truck here lately.....but I did move the radiator to the back.........still haven't plumbed it yet. I was going to use EMT but then said screw it and I'm going to have Larrys muffler shop do it for me. I also cut the roof off.......it wasn't planned but it actually looks pretty badass now. I will post pics on Monday. Its kinda a pain to post them from my phone.

Im pretty Lazy these days....Here is a pic from the other day.
40756_1640441179688_1496573140_1638440_3158762_n.jpg

I raises the front cross bar up about two inches and im adding 3 over head protection bars. I also got the door bars cut and notched....Saturday should bring some more progress.

It will have door and fender skins on it pretty soon...and the hood back on.

that poor thing I remember buying it like 4 years ago when it was nearly spotless. between you and jon there is not much left of that poor cream puff. Keep up the good work!

might want to finish welding the top of the cage now that the roof is out of the way, i seem to remember only welding 2/3rds of it when i put it in

Yea.....I was gonna finish it this weekend but the woman has me up in ashville. The cage wasn't welded on the top side but there really wouldn't have been a way to do it with the roof on.

Back