Tacoma SAS in progress

hope you are ok, that looks pretty serious. I have a friend im gonna start doing a sas on a taco for, i will be interested in some parts.

it was just me in the truck. i'm ok. just got two staples in my elbow and a small cut. luckily i was wearing my seatbelt. i ran off the road, took out a mailbox, a ditch, went airborne into a telephone pole at 45mph, and landed on the roof. i had to cut the seatbelt off and crawled out the window under my own power. very lucky.

anybody got a decent 86-95 yota for sale? i would possibly even consider a 79-85 in good condition.

i will post up the parts i have for sale as soon as i get the truck stripped. pretty much the whole drivetrain.....motor, trans, t-case, front d-shaft, front axle, steering stabilizers.....maybe a few other things.

it was just me in the truck. i'm ok. just got two staples in my elbow and a small cut. luckily i was wearing my seatbelt. i ran off the road, took out a mailbox, a ditch, went airborne into a telephone pole at 45mph, and landed on the roof. i had to cut the seatbelt off and crawled out the window under my own power. very lucky.

anybody got a decent 86-95 yota for sale? i would possibly even consider a 79-85 in good condition.

i will post up the parts i have for sale as soon as i get the truck stripped. pretty much the whole drivetrain.....motor, trans, t-case, front d-shaft, front axle, steering stabilizers.....maybe a few other things.

glad your ok man i was gonna call you today and get the spill but can wait to see the next build there is a extra cab next door to nicks that would be a good project all stock 89-95 range

clayton, i'll holler at ya after while man and fill you in.

uncc-crawler, i was actually considering this truck as one of my first options. my insurance company is suppose to call me today and lemme know what i get outta my truck.

Hey Randall, I'm glad your okay. Man I just got on here today and saw that mess. If you need anything or help, just give me a call. Once again, I'm glad you're okay.

MAN!Dude I know what its like to lose a project you have spent your time and money in but the important thing is your alright and by the looks of that truck someone was looking down from above to get you out of that one!

thanks guys. it's very sickening to look at the truck and all the time and money soent to get it to where it was. and yes i do believe there was someone looking over me in the truck that night. but it's time to move on and build an ever better rig.

nooooooooo.....dude that was a nice truck....let me know about that front end when you start parting it out..i will be interested in it

wow man, very glad ur ok. someone was definitely looking out for you. I am needing a W59 trans soon. Let me know if yours is a W59 once you get things settled.

the trans and ecu are already spoken for, but you're next on the list if things fall thru.

PM sent

dude. If the Frame is all twisted to crap or is fixable. I have a rolling complete 2000 tacoma reg cab for sale with just a blown head gasket. You could swap the bodies! Also a rebuilt D44 that I was gonna SAS it with

i already bought a pretty well built '83 Yota and put my boggers on it. lol. thanks though.

ai263.photobucket.com_albums_ii148_cgm147_randletruck3.jpg
Holy Shit!! It looks like it melted.....
I lost my rear tire 2x in one day I am so lucky it didn't end up like this.......
Glad your ok

Back