The Farm Spring Event scheduled! May 1-3

Yes. The cost increase reflects fees we have to pay as well as the increase in insurance cost. Also pays for some of the stuff we had to do around the Farm, because of insurance requirements. This thing's getting big enuff the insurance keeps going up and the County has taken notice. (Everybody got to take their piece, eh?!)

The club pretty much ate the increases during the last events instead of increasing it before now. Shame is we're a NFP organization, but no one else is! :rolleyes:

It'll cost me $30
!0 for the Jeep
10 for me
10 for Leslie
3 days, 10 bucks a day, a deal any way you look at it.
Fuel savings alone gets me out cheaper than anywhere else.

Will their be anything to do spectator wise? Also, normal car parking? The lady is driving her Jetta, too afraid it is going to rain. I plan on bringing the CJ, but for some reason it's been bogging down and nearly dying when I go up any acceptable obstacle.

Insurance almost tripled and taxes did triple. The club is not making money off the farm. What we bring in from events goes back into The Farm.

Insurance almost tripled and taxes did triple. The club is not making money off the farm. What we bring in from events goes back into The Farm.

Thats great that you guys do that, but it's nobody's business where the money goes that you guys bring in.

You can't camp most places for $10 a night, much less wheel.

I got my steering back together tonight, so I will be ready. I will be there early on Friday to help get everything together. See you guys at the gate Friday night.

Will their be anything to do spectator wise? Also, normal car parking? The lady is driving her Jetta, too afraid it is going to rain. I plan on bringing the CJ, but for some reason it's been bogging down and nearly dying when I go up any acceptable obstacle.

Im sure there will constantly be something going on for spectators... Normally cars shouldnt have problems parking in the field, even after some rain... If they were to get stuck, there might be a few 4x4s around that could extract them...

x-2! Think with your dipstick Jimmy! (00 bowtie striped my ass)! Come on down,let's have some fun.:flipoff2:

I was bitching about the price just to be bitching:flipoff2:. I thought that's what we done on this forum. Notice I said "I'll see you Friday:driver:". When it gets to high priced I just won't go. It really isn't a bad deal considering they have a band and all. I've had loads of fun both times I've been. Thanks BDB

looking forward to this ride.. Should be their sat morning... As long as it is not raining to bad.....

Just got the wife's junk fixed, and loaded on the trailer, see yall in the pm!!

We will be camping as long as it doesn't rain like the Friday of the fall event! I'm back to tent camping so I won't set in the rain when my nice warm,dry, cable ready house is only 4 mi away!!

Hey BTW the mooresville police have gone crazy the last couple of days writing tickets. The are mainly concerned with people blocking intersections and running red lights. They wrote over 100 tickets in a day or so. Just be carefull, if you can not make it threw the intersection on green wait till you can fit incase the light turns red and then your stuck. They are especially checking around williamson road and hwy 150. I even saw a dude getting a ticket from a bicycle cop on Brawley.......

Well everyone have fun. I'm not going to be able to make it this time around, first Farm event I've missed in a while. Take lots of pics for me. If the weather holds for Sat evening I may drive out just to say hey.

Back