The NC4x4 2020 won Upgrade Thread

Some sort of weird issue @shawn
In the notification tab if it says “Shawn liked “your post” in xyz thread..clicking on the words your post should take you to the content that was liked ...instead i get error content can’t be found

In the notification tab if it says “Shawn liked “your post” in xyz thread..clicking on the words your post should take you to the content that was liked ...instead i get error content can’t be found

On it. Thanks.

That is weird. Shawn has never liked my posts. Or is that not what you mean?

That is weird. Shawn has never liked my posts. Or is that not what you mean?
He said "if"

Remember... that content couldn't actually be found....

Should I be seeing this? It didn't give me a place to go accept them and I didn't go looking...
Oops! We ran into some problems.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site.

Should I be seeing this? It didn't give me a place to go accept them and I didn't go looking...
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site.

It can force you to agree to accept cookies (for GDPR/EU compliance), but that's disabled. I'm more likely to this it's either a cookie corruption problem or maybe an adblocker. If you see the error again or are having problems staying logged in, delete any nc4x4 cookies and log back in.

Clicked 3 times trying to see Alerts and got this. After posting the question, went back and hovered over alerts and they popped up as usual...

Clicked 3 times trying to see Alerts and got this. After posting the question, went back and hovered over alerts and they popped up as usual...
You can see the alerts from hovering over it? That's the one thing I've had to get used to, I can't hover over alerts to see them anymore.

Can we get an Eyeroll emoji in the Like options?

And then is a year can we get stats on who has the most?

Asking for a friend :D

You can see the alerts from hovering over it? That's the one thing I've had to get used to, I can't hover over alerts to see them anymore.
same. Hover no worky, have to clicky clicky

Any hope for Tapatalk?

That's all I use on my phone.

Did we lose the symbol on the bell? I'm seeing alerts once I click on the bell, but no red dot (if that's what it was... jeez my short term memory is Bourbon, er... completely shot!

Can we get a new post button on front screen on desktop view?

Currently have to click on whats new and then new posts. Used to just have a new posts there.

1610143658222.png
cli

After using it a week or so, posting pics from mobile is extremely clunky. Is there any way to make it more like the old style? I feel like its always putting the cursor in the wrong place, its hard to get back to text when you click on the emojis. Selecting and upload is fine, but switching back and forth to post them in specific places or add text is much cumbersome than it used to be.

Also, is there any way to allow multiple pic selection for upload? That would definitely help with some of the issue.

After using it a week or so, posting pics from mobile is extremely clunky. Is there any way to make it more like the old style? I feel like its always putting the cursor in the wrong place, its hard to get back to text when you click on the emojis. Selecting and upload is fine, but switching back and forth to post them in specific places or add text is much cumbersome than it used to be.

Also, is there any way to allow multiple pic selection for upload? That would definitely help with some of the issue.

No, it is what it is.

I’m still getting stuff cut off on portrait. It’s not that big of a deal. But it’s there.

View attachment 335246

Made some changes to this. Let me know what you think. Figured that stats aren't important on mobile view, and latest post should be prioritized.

Back