There is talk of a MEET & GREET & EAT!!!!

for anybody interested, that's heading up from the Charlotte area...

I'm gonna try to meet up with a couple guys right around UNCC to carvan up...we'll be at those gas stations right past the Arby's on 49...I plan on getting there by 8:15, and will be pulling out at 8:30...CB on Channel 7 if you're close...

Maybe I'll see some of you there...

Greg

ok

So whats the deal here??? What are you all doing???? I guess it has nothig to do with the way this post originally started. DPG sounds COOL now!!!!!! Can't wait to make it down there and watch 1 day. I miss the sport a little bit.:(

KRAWLER:(

DOUGHBOYDD2500HD said:
So whats the deal here??? What are you all doing???? I guess it has nothig to do with the way this post originally started. DPG sounds COOL now!!!!!! Can't wait to make it down there and watch 1 day. I miss the sport a little bit.:(

KRAWLER:(

Cliffs Notes:

Grilling with friends > WT overrated restaurant

Watching or participating in wheeling > talking about wheeling

DPG > parking lot

Other than the change in venue seems to me it was exactly what was being planned. :beer: :driver: :huggy: :smokin:

If there is not going to be some other Jeeps come with about the same mods as me I am probably going to stay home because I hate to drive 3 hours and spend 100 bucks to just sit around and watch everybody else have fun. How many moderatly modified Jeeps are coming?

I've got plenty of wrench time on mine but I know it wont look like shit compared to everyone elses, it'll still be fun to come and hang out.........even if I'm stuck watching the big boys play most of the day

EaglesSJ said:
If there is not going to be some other Jeeps come with about the same mods as me I am probably going to stay home because I hate to drive 3 hours and spend 100 bucks to just sit around and watch everybody else have fun. How many moderatly modified Jeeps are coming?

I will be "moderately modified". Nothing special about my Jeep at all. I still plan on trying something though. Bring the Geo with too. :flipoff2:

jeepcarcrush4.jpg

EaglesSJ said:

I know several 3" or less (including some stock) that are coming...

Greg

Myself and a friend from Ft. Bragg will be coming out. I'll trailer my 78 Bronco on 42's and my friend will have a 94 dodge on 39" IROK's. Looking forward to it.

I guarantee its worth the drive to come watch if you don't want to try anything. there is also a RTI ramp on site too. hey mac are any of the rock monkey guys planning on coming? chase? cnc? nc krawlers? yeah I'm callin ya out. lets see a show of all the carolina rock crawlers. we've got a good collection of orange cones too so who knows what might happen.

madmonk said:
I guarantee its worth the drive to come watch if you don't want to try anything. there is also a RTI ramp on site too. hey mac are any of the rock monkey guys planning on coming? chase? cnc? nc krawlers? yeah I'm callin ya out. lets see a show of all the carolina rock crawlers. we've got a good collection of orange cones too so who knows what might happen.

I've got a lot of "no $$" and "married" and "too busy" answers from NC Krawlers...

however, there's a group from Aggressive coming up from Myrtle Beach...

Greg

I am coming with my brother and we are bringing the big yellow celebrity. Not breaking my junk this time.

greg, bring that cable, i will be there, the rig may or may not, i have some work to do....

BIGWOODY said:
try loosening the chin strap on you helmet, sliding it up outta your eyes and read...lol

cy_leftpic2.jpg

I've got a Jeep....Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

:lol:

Back