There is talk of a MEET & GREET & EAT!!!!

well.........

madmonk said:
dang dilbert doughball, you started a thread for a show and shine, it has turned into some wheelin fun and just like always your headed in the other direction.:flipoff2:

Sure I am I know. I am not only going to FLORIDA to play golf and relax this week and weekend but I am getting out of 4 wheeling completly by selling my jeep. Its going to save me money and time. I am not cut out for it i guess.....AKA I can't afford it anymore. I am very glad i started this thread though because it looks like it will gather a large # of friends together for 1 hell of a good 4 wheeling experience!!!!!:Rockon: :D

Have fun and take pics!!!!!

Herbert

DOUGHBOYDD2500HD said:
I am getting out of 4 wheeling completly by selling my jeep... I am not cut out for it i guess.....AKA I can't afford it anymore.

That's a cop-out excuse if I ever heard one. There's plenty of guys with a fraction of the money spent on their rigs as you have in yours who wheel every weekend. You don't have to take the same line as Jon everytime to be wheeling.. :lol:

What I don't get is why spend all that cash on your rig and then back out, esp. if you put the wrench time into it??

SPOA87YJ said:
What I don't get is why spend all that cash on your rig and then back out, esp. if you put the wrench time into it??
I've built full blown race motors for BMWs the last one being a 71 2002 with an e36 (98) M3 motor...and all they wanted to do was wipe it with a diaper. Some people are all about the show and some are about the go...as far as money goes it's all in what ya want.I know of some capable stuff with very little cash in it, then again parts of this hobby/sport require a little bit of "sack" and you can't buy that at the 4x4 store.

so if your getting outta wheeling does that mean your leaving the board?

Also it might be raining on saturday..is the plan to just wheel in the rain or reschedule?

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIGWOODY said:
I've built full blown race motors for BMWs the last one being a 71 2002 with an e36 (98) M3 motor...and all they wanted to do was wipe it with a diaper. Some people are all about the show and some are about the go...as far as money goes it's all in what ya want.I know of some capable stuff with very little cash in it, then again parts of this hobby/sport require a little bit of "sack" and you can't buy that at the 4x4 store.

O well maybe our right BIGWOODY!!!!Maybe I dont have the balls for this sport anymore. I just want to get out of it and get back to something i once had as a hobby thats was cheap and fun. Putting together puzzles!!!!!!:) :D :lol: I am just ready to move on. And yes I will probably have nothign to say on this board once my jeep is gone and i am out of the sport.:(

Herbert

DOUGHBOYDD2500HD said:
O well maybe our right BIGWOODY!!!!Maybe I dont have the balls for this sport anymore. I just want to get out of it and get back to something i once had as a hobby thats was cheap and fun. Putting together puzzles!!!!!!:) :D :lol: I am just ready to move on. And yes I will probably have nothign to say on this board once my jeep is gone and i am out of the sport.:(

Herbert

can i have your NC4X4 and JU log-in's since your leaving, i need some AE's:beer:

WHTTRASH said:
can i have your NC4X4 and JU log-in's since your leaving, i need some AE's:beer:

What are AE's and why would u want his log in name?

BIGWOODY said:
George brought a tractor trailer and a track hoe yesterday and we redesigned pretty much all of the obstacles. There have been new obstacles made and ones that were close to impossible have had rock added to them. The crack down in the corner looks nothing like it did before, I bet a semi-stocker on 33's or so could make it now with no body damage. We made the whole place a little more stocker friendly and added some really difficult lines for those who are tempted. We will have fire barrels in several spots throughout the area so all the onlookers (like myself) can stay warm and watch. The grill will be there and a large bonfire in the field, so come on out.

To bad you changed the crack i owned that obstacle.............:rolleyes: Sounds fun the co-pilot and i will be there trying to tear the rest of the bed off.

I cant wait till this weekend, Pray that it will be decent weather saturday. Glad to finally put faces to some names considering the majority of the board will be out there saturday.

This it???

ai4.photobucket.com_albums_y103_dontoe_DPG.jpg

I bet a semi-stocker on 33's or so could make it now with no body damage. We made the whole place a little more stocker friendly

What do you consider stocker friendly. I would like to bring the flattie out just to play around some. but its open and only on 31"s right now......

hey don thats the place.
ai17.photobucket.com_albums_b60_1madmonk_aerial.jpg

1 the corner lounge
2 full throttle
3 rock garden and ledges
4 the hornets nest
no names for the rest of it yet
the field is probably gonna be wet so you might want to park your trailers around the blue line if you take a 2wd tow rig any lower in the field it might be hard to get out without tearing up the field. this is private land so be kind to the landowner.

neptco19 said:
What do you consider stocker friendly. I would like to bring the flattie out just to play around some. but its open and only on 31"s right now......

I've taken some guys out there in TJ's on 30's with two open diffs...and they played around for hours...

...and that was before the latest changes...

Greg

Back