TJ to JK the Medication build

I like the look of this rig a lot and I'm not a fan of wranglers, but I'm really digging the good ole red,white and blue beadlocks! :usa:

I did one hell of a shakedown in Harlan! Wow what a difference in the ride, my back is much appreciative! The flex , stability and performance is outstanding. Not one rattle, loose bolt, binding or squeak and I pushed it hard. It is a huge difference with the extra wheelbase. A true testament to quality fab work, thanks @BUCKEYE PERFORMANCE INC. I couldn't ask for more! Chris and Nathan did a great job and it shows!

I've been up lower rock garden in my Zj we'll all but the exit and I gotta say that jeep made it look easy in comparison to what it is in person!

I definitely miss hanging out with all y'all. It's always a good time and good people! I'm looking to start some sort of build in the next 3 to 6 months. And hopefully get to start riding with y'all again!
Dude I've heard so much about you. Let's shoot for the 3month timeline so I can meet this crazy sum beach!! You know what, screw that, come ride shotgun at golden mountain!

Dude I've heard so much about you. Let's shoot for the 3month timeline so I can meet this crazy sum beach!! You know what, screw that, come ride shotgun at golden mountain!
Thank you very much for the invite! I'll definitely keep that in mind and if it works out with my schedule I'd love to come hang out with y'all !

20170210_171307.jpg
20170210_162303.jpg
20170210_161533.jpg

I definitely miss hanging out with all y'all. It's always a good time and good people! I'm looking to start some sort of build in the next 3 to 6 months. And hopefully get to start riding with y'all again!
Heck yeah dude. If you need some help with your next project I'd be glad to lend a hand.

Back