TJ to JK the Medication build

I really like the wheels but what's up with big Ass ear holes on that person? Honestly not being a trolling dick for once but is that a girl or a guy?Very shitty picture.

Well this will be interesting...:popcorn:

I've personally been in lions den and if you have a a wrangler you will have to take the windshield off or you will be buy another one and a windshield frame

I've personally been in lions den and if you have a a wrangler you will have to take the windshield off or you will be buy another one and a windshield frame
Been in lions den multiple times with a yj windshield, (@upnover II used to be mine), and I have led the same yj and multiple full body jeeps with windshields since...it's doable [emoji28], but there is some pucker factor....do definetly leave the top and hardware at camp.

Matt

Thank you sir,. We miss having you around. Your name was mentioned many times this last weekend!
I definitely miss hanging out with all y'all. It's always a good time and good people! I'm looking to start some sort of build in the next 3 to 6 months. And hopefully get to start riding with y'all again!

I definitely miss hanging out with all y'all. It's always a good time and good people! I'm looking to start some sort of build in the next 3 to 6 months. And hopefully get to start riding with y'all again!

You can only like a post once so I'm quoting this to show my excitement of possibly having the greatest story teller coming back.

Back