Truck Night in America

Ron

Dum Spiro Spero
ahhh..

so i dont have to read the whole thread, who is in the M&M buggy?

No idea, Juarez may know, but that buggy won't likely appear for weeks. I think they start the show with the most stock and work their way UP to the buggies at the end.

I watched it last week. Comes on Thursday evenings, they seem to show it a couple times back-back (like many History shows).
Last week's episode was mostly stockerish vehicles (all looked like original body's) except this one thing that was some junkyard jalope thing of an old 40s(?) truck w/ a custom front on a Toyota chassis and drivetrain.
Dude in a CJ7 who'd been driving for year won.

80s 4runner died after the first set of obstacles and was DQed lol.

I was not impressed with the show. But, kuddos that there is another 4x4 show on a notable network. I can see where it would target most of the off-roaders out there since most of the vehicles resemble a majority of America and not the 1% that have full buggies.

I was not impressed with the show. But, kuddos that there is another 4x4 show on a notable network. I can see where it would target most of the off-roaders out there since most of the vehicles resemble a majority of America and not the 1% that have full buggies.

Agreed. But it was better with less drama than the other shows that have come out.

It was interesting. Sort of. The lack of rocks and that it is all man made was a bummer for me. Put those guys in Harlan or AOP and then you'd see some entertainment IMHO!

I watched it. It was ok. Mostly just interested in seeing Juarez’s episode since I know him.

They seem to do a lot of dramatic camera angles and cuts to add dramatic flare which I find annoying. It’s better than the cupcake shows my wife wants to watch, and she like this show so it’s a win for me. I’d like to know where it was filmed. The previews show some pretty big rigs getting some big air, that’s what I’m looking forward to seeing.
I wish someone film a show in Harlan or AOP that would be awesome.

Last edited:
I'm in the episode coming up on 3/22. Few things about the show.

It's for entertainment. If people are hoping for hard core wheeling then buy a copy of KOH or ultimate adventure. The basis is a "reality competition show". Goofy man made events designed to break shit and get reactions.

It is designed to get people to go out and finish that POS in the back yard your wife's been biting about and go have fun with it.

Keep an open mind, and be entertained.

Look for the Grey 84 Toyota in the opening scenes and commercials and that's me.

In the Big Dogs episode. I'll also say this. Every guy in my episode put their truck through he'll to entertain and make good tv

I'm in the episode coming up on 3/22. Few things about the show.

It's for entertainment. If people are hoping for hard core wheeling then buy a copy of KOH or ultimate adventure. The basis is a "reality competition show". Goofy man made events designed to break shit and get reactions.

It is designed to get people to go out and finish that POS in the back yard your wife's been biting about and go have fun with it.

Keep an open mind, and be entertained.

Look for the Grey 84 Toyota in the opening scenes and commercials and that's me.

In the Big Dogs episode. I'll also say this. Every guy in my episode put their truck through he'll to entertain and make good tv

It is entertaining, I enjoyed it.

Where was it filmed? How did you even wind up on it?

If there is a season 2, I’d try it out if possible.

I was entertained. I thought it was nice to have a hot chick in the first episode. More of that, please! ...there, I said it too...

See that first reply. Read that thread

Ahh! I always ask the obvious questions.

Still curious as to where it was filmed. Unless I missed that obvious info as well

It was all hush hush but it was some at park in Georgia I believe. Juarez can clear that up. He SHOULD be able to talk about it now

It is entertaining, I enjoyed it.

Where was it filmed? How did you even wind up on it?

If there is a season 2, I’d try it out if possible.

It was Sunnyside ATV Park Augusta Georgia. They rented it for a few months and it was closed to the public. They knew that if the rented, say, the gulchs. High probability one of the competitors has gone there. So they did the ATV Park, built a shop on it. Couple miles of roads, trails and obstacles.

I sent in email when they were casting and a bio with pictures. Then a Skype interview. After that I got an email saying they wanted me on for that particular episode and asked which dates I wanted to film. The dates for episode 4 worked out the best and so I did it. (End of August 2017).

Alright dammit.
I wanna know which PJ buggy that is. How many have double B pillars?

I searched YouTube, didn't find shit.

Back