Truck Night in America

All this talk of hot chicks and no pics? :nopics:

jabba1.jpg

The way ole girl broke down in the exploder had my pissed!! Dont talk about how badass you are and then cry like a lil bitch!

Yeah she had this rough girl, biker chick attitude like she was all bad but cried like a little school girl when she was done for.

Yeah she had this rough girl, biker chick attitude like she was all bad but cried like a little school girl

They all do if you are rough enough....ba dum***

Yeah I can’t take that dude with the blue hair to one side. I could really do without that dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So our buddy Rob’s truck was totaled last week...he’s airing April 5th I believe. No it’s not an early 80’s Swiss cheese frame...it’s actually a 95 250 with an 80-86 grille swap. He was cruising 35-40mph, dude tried turning in front of him...Frame sheared right behind the cab.

2D7A753D-EAB0-488A-80CA-A48BE65DC461.jpeg

But our links held up...

ABCC33C1-48FC-4C68-AD2C-6D995C36DA42.jpeg

So our buddy Rob’s truck was totaled last week...he’s airing April 5th I believe. No it’s not an early 80’s Swiss cheese frame...it’s actually a 95 250 with an 80-86 grille swap. He was cruising 35-40mph, dude tried turning in front of him...Frame sheared right behind the cab.

View attachment 264878

But our links held up...

View attachment 264879
Nice truck. If he had the lightbar on, he could have avoided the wreck.

View attachment 264878

But our links held up...

View attachment 264879
Damn, looks like the Hyundia, could drive away! Till it runs hot!

I'd have to say, with your raised truck, it was the angle of the hit that got the frame.

Yeah...but the average bruncledaddy on the internet doesn’t understand basic physics or geometry. So 98% of the comments were ‘musta been a shitty build, Ford’s don’t do that’ or ‘must be a Chevy frame’.

Really the end when they run that course is the only “good” part. I’d love to give that a shot.

Those frames have always been shit. The 80-81 ones are only marginally worse.

Yeah I can’t take that dude with the blue hair to one side. I could really do without that dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I cant hardly watch TV anymore.Too much fabricated drama and dumb shit for my taste.Im becoming a crotchety old man and I'm not even 50 yet.

I cant hardly watch TV anymore.Too much fabricated drama and dumb shit for my taste.Im becoming a crotchety old man and I'm not even 50 yet.

Same boat here, only 29. I deal with the same struggles with personal interactions with people that are way too into themselves, trendy stuff and celebrities and such. I relate much more with an older crowd.

The thing I just can't get past is the hyper-saturation of the "film" color pallet. I feel like somebody turned the contrast up too high on my TV, to the point that everything looks cartoony. I thought there was actually something wrong until a commercial came on and I realized it was just the show.
I can only imagine this is also some kind of thing to draw in the ADD generation? Like if the sky isn't an EXTREME blue and the ground isn't an EXTREME green or brown or whatever then it's just too boring?

“Let’s see who has the best 4x4 by who can push a shed off a cliff”.

Seems legit. :rolleyes:
We use to push the dumpsters over on haloween night w the back bumper of a 64 C10 I had.Does that count???

Back