Uwharrie Opening Weekend April 3-4

Seeing all of this drama I'm glad I was out riding The Flats and driving stakes for the upcoming race rather than riding URE :)

so... 1 person gets shot in the leg. 1 person gets a paintball gun pulled on himself. 1 person gets a actual gun pulled on himself. And a group of guys hear bullets fly over their heads at one point in time... definitely a interesting weekend, no doubt.

One of the Wilmington guys took a stray to the leg. Not sure if it were a richochet from the shooting range or what. Tore his pants leg and left a nice mark on his leg where it hit.

Damn, where did that happen? (what trail)

so... 1 person gets shot in the leg. 1 person gets a paintball gun pulled on himself. 1 person gets a actual gun pulled on himself. And a group of guys hear bullets fly over their heads at one point in time... definitely a interesting weekend, no doubt.

Sounds like I missed all the fun stuff.

It always scares me being close to the shooting range. I wouldn't think a stray bullet should ever reach you, but I guess it can and does happen. Really hope they re-route those trails.

Man I must be oblivious. I was there all day and didn't encounter any thugs except a few PITA 4 wheelers who didn't want to move out of the trail.

Well I vote that we buy the kid in the Xterra a membership for the board!! oh and how 'bout that video!?!? lol

i got the vid of the recovery when he took it out of gear what a look on his face. guess its nice to have money. kid sound like mom was going to kill him
there were alot of good people there helping him. all working together to get him up and over. ill get that part on in the next day or so

nah hes my best buddy.. we kicked the windshield out today and took it wheelin on his farm ha.. all his parents said was we arent paying for it.. fix it yourself or get a couple jobs and wait... We all want the video of it though...

Back