Uwharrie Opening Weekend April 3-4

Ben, you just need to go AWOL or something so you can wheel on Saturday. :p

Congrats on going back to work Nick! Hate you have to miss wheeling with us, but you can't wheel without money! :)

theres camp sites everywhere on the trails. I'll be there around 9:30 today. Black TJ, Poision Spyder fenders and 33 LTB's. Look foward to seeing everybody in action.

Just bought me a handheld CB to use until I get a CB mounted in my rig. Anyone want to tune into a certain channel so we can all meet up?

I'm in for joining up in a group. I'll be at the outpost by 9am. I already pm'd Xlain, and we are going to ride, so maybe we can join up with a few others. I'll be driving a 01 black Dodge Ram pulling a white Samurai on 34's. See you guys there.

Danny

Sent you a PM Danny. Let's all settle on a CB channel so we can find each other at the outpost. So far there is myself, Jonny B, Xlain and you. I'm sure there will be more.

I don't have a CB in my Samurai.

im looking to check out uwharrie ive never been but not quite sure how to get there anybody got an address i can map quest lol

I'm all loaded up and ready to go. Since no one has decided on a CB channel I'm going to scan channel 4. If you can't find me just send a shout out over the CB for "Charlotte DBA" or "Chris Irving". I'll respond if I can hear ya!

Hey Eli, I gave one of the maps to Micky tonight and he was very impressed. They came out great dude!

Awesome! Glad to hear the maps turned out great. It doesn't look like I will be making it out there this weekend. So I won't be able to pick up one of the maps from ya. If you are feeling adventurous you might be able to leave it with Janet, just an idea. Let me know if there is anything that needs to be updated after the trail ride tomorrow (or today rather). :beer:

I was out there all day today with michael and his honda buggy!he had some problems with the fuel pump we thought but maybe he jut needed a fuel filter hope he gets it running good for tomm.!I had a great time and wasnt that crowded at all man how I had missed uwharrie!Chris and jonnyB yall have fun without me I got a wedding to go to hahahahaha,dont want to hear it!

Don't worry Ben, you ain't the only one missing out on it tomorrow. But that's ok, next week Chris and me are going to Harlan. So that will make up for it.

bout to head out, that cool ben, i would much rather go to a wedding than uwharrie:handed:

Waiting on the wife. Can you believe she's actually going with me? As soon as she gets done we're heading out. Remember, I'll be monitoring channel 4.

Back