Waterfall at callalantee

ai358.photobucket.com_albums_oo27_bear132_2009_MTNCityMay09.jpg

Thats a good looking CJ . I really like the color .

thanks man, it took about 9 cans of ultra silver duplicolor for that! Kinda wished i woulda actually sprayed it now though. :beer:

i need to go back and try this again

mtncity1.jpg

For all the wheel stands, say it with me...
...left side for the win.
ai542.photobucket.com_albums_gg401_uglyjeepoffroad_IMG_0246.jpg

ai542.photobucket.com_albums_gg401_uglyjeepoffroad_Jam08079.jpg

Pulled cable on waterfall on Sunday. Man, the pictures and videos really do not do that thing justice. The step/ledge a little further up welder is a fun one too!

Pulled cable on waterfall on Sunday. Man, the pictures and videos really do not do that thing justice. The step/ledge a little further up welder is a fun one too!

I watched an xj on 33 ltbs locked front and rear buzz right up it on newyears day 08. I think his name was gary, hes on the board.

I watched an xj on 33 ltbs locked front and rear buzz right up it on newyears day 08. I think his name was gary, hes on the board.

Went up the ledge or the waterfall? I'm at 5.5" and hit the skid plates on the ledge. I'll make the waterfall one day. It was extremely wet this past weekend.

I've seen a cherokee on 31's locked front and rear walk it...The lower and longer you are, the better off on the waterfall.

The lower and longer you are, the better off on the waterfall.

x2

I've seen an XJ on 33's with a welded rear/open front, 2-3" lift go up it about a year ago.

I want to try and take my Samurai up it.

Back