What have you done for your health today?

Well went and had my first doctor appointment in 10 years due to my shoulder hurting after 4 months. first time i can remember ever getting blood took.
They said my titties are getting outta hand and im fat. Lady told me to change my diet and eat a few salads every week.
Im also going to start working out again once i get my shoulder looked at and figure what is going there.

I started making sourdough starter 6 weeks ago and now make a loaf of bread 4-5 days a week. We use it for sandwiches and toast and the kids just snack on it. We're also using the soursough starter for pancakes, biscuits, and pizza dough. Oh, and it turns the banana bread up to 11. :lol: The kids love to help with it and we love that it doesn't have any sugar, soy, or preservatives.

Took half a day off after almost exploding at a coworker.

Was about 1220 or so, lil past noon. Looked at my boss, asked him if I could leave and come back tomorrow. He laughed and said yes.

Went on marketplace, found a good deal on a 6.2, drove 3h to clear my head, brought it back home and changed my oil.

That helped my brain calm down some.

But this is the part of the story we want to hear!
sub-buzz-1025-1484065012-1.png

Well went and had my first doctor appointment in 10 years due to my shoulder hurting after 4 months. first time i can remember ever getting blood took.
They said my titties are getting outta hand and im fat. Lady told me to change my diet and eat a few salads every week.
Im also going to start working out again once i get my shoulder looked at and figure what is going there.

tb500 is the only thing that ever recovered my shoulder injury. chiro, massage, supp this supp that, PT... nothing worked for over a year. 2 weeks into tb500 zero pain

tb500 is the only thing that ever recovered my shoulder injury. chiro, massage, supp this supp that, PT... nothing worked for over a year. 2 weeks into tb500 zero pain
Im going to see if it is torn because i can pin point the day and what happened and i heard a loud pop sound then a week later it started hurting. im making sure its not torn then going from there

Went to Comp Rehab in Winston Salem yesterday for my first Long Haul Covid therapy session.
This one was just the evaluation visit, and it still hurts!
AAAAnyway ..... I was given 4 function tests .... failed 3out of 4 and barely passed the 4th.
I'm basically a n0n-functioning adult.
I was told that my "community skills" are so bad I can't even cross the street in time enough to beat the light!
He originally wanted to see me twice a week for 6 weeks ..... not gonna happen with my insurance, but I will do the work at home and do once a week.

I think I need to change my screen name to Frogger!

:laughing:
:laughing::laughing:

Friends and family having way too much fun with this!
:mad:
My wife, the woman who promised to love, cherish and obey is really having fun with it!!!
:kaioken:

add in some BPC157 - the stack beautifully for recovery..... ;)

add in some BPC157 - the stack beautifully for recovery..... ;)

It really is. Peptides are my jam, and i truly believe its an untapped science that could put alot of pharma out of business

Im almost at my 2 months post surgery from getting a benign titty tumor removed. Been on a hgh peptide for the past month and its really accelerated healing. The doc was surprised. Between lifting that LS block the other day into the jeep, and fondling wood with @Jody Treadway yesterday, I feel pretty confident to get back into the gym starting next week and going back on my normal regimen. Theres so much scar tissue and fascia that it feels weird to lift my arms above my head - feels tight. So gotta research into those pills women take post pregnancy for scar tissue

I started exercising before work, making a healthier breakfast at home instead of either junk food or not eating and cut my caffeine intake in half. I’m 2 days in, this sucks, but I’m writing it online so hopefully I’ll keep it up.
I haven’t had caffeine since Sunday and I hate the world. I had a bad reaction to an antibiotic and it caused an ulcer in my esophagus
No coffee till it heals

I started exercising before work, making a healthier breakfast at home instead of either junk food or not eating and cut my caffeine intake in half. I’m 2 days in, this sucks, but I’m writing it online so hopefully I’ll keep it up.
I stopped eating breakfast a couple weeks ago. Feel better and poop less. Some call it intermittent fasting. Using the extra $5-8/day to buy cigarettes and lottery tickets too! :D

I stopped eating breakfast a couple weeks ago. Feel better and poop less. Some call it intermittent fasting. Using the extra $5-8/day to buy cigarettes and lottery tickets too! :D

Yea I feel better when I skip breakfast and eat an early lunch. It also feels good to have “free” cig/scratcher monies

I don't know how you guys skip breakfast. I eat something about every 2-3 hours throughout the day starting immediately after I wake up.

I don't know how you guys skip breakfast. I eat something about every 2-3 hours throughout the day starting immediately after I wake up.
Some days it's not easy. Other days it's no big deal. Today for example, I got really hungry from 9:45-10am, and then again around noon when it was time to eat anyway. So not too big of a deal. Other days are not so easy. And some days im so busy i almoat forget to eat. As of right now, shaving some weight is more important to me than quelling the hunger, and I'm trying to have discipline. Goal is to lose about 2lbs a week every week until we go to the beach in May. I'm tired of the fat guy jumoing in front of me and crashing all my sexy beach pictures :laughing:

Back