What have you done for your health today?

Rode the Virginia Creeper Trail today from Whitetop to Abingdon. Never done the full thing before. It was a great time.

Hike to Log Hollow Falls after work Tuesday
PXL_20230411_204632997.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20230411_204646696.jpg
PXL_20230411_195005641.jpg

I led the F3 workout this morning. Pretty simple and effective. and it went like this:

1/4 mile run.
100 inverted pushups while hanging from a gate.
Plank.
1/2 mile run.
100 pushups.
200 squats.
300 crunches of various varieties.
Run until time called (about 5 minutes).

Since early March I've cut WAY back on my beer drinking and have dabbled in getting started back on a workout schedule. I've lost 17 lbs and blood pressure has really improved. Cutting back the beer has not been as hard as I thought it would be. Harder workouts are on the horizon but my work has changed a lot since I dont have a helper anymore, I'm a truly one man show again and I don't mind it for the most part.

That's awesome, congrats! They didn't give you any points? That's BS!
View attachment 397086
:lol: It's because I cheaped out on the USA Cycling license and bought the single day/use one. I can race the whole (3 event) series and come out ahead and other stuff I might do probably won't require it.

Also, my shirt says "Sloth Mountainbike Team: We will get there when we get there" in German. I need more of them. :lol:

Finished my physical therapy (Post Covid Sydrome) yesterday at Comp Rehab.
Had a different therapist because the scheduling people screwed up and missed the last appointment.
Afterwards I told my wife I was glad that I didn't have that cute little semi-thick little girl the whole time ...... she darn near killed me!

They say the camera adds 10lbs, but this shirt easily drops 30. Been back to eating better for a while now…but the new gig has me lifting/hauling on site. Flirting with 50lbs down again from my peak about 9 months ago. And yes I know the mirror is dirty and there’s dog hair/slobber on the shirt.

IMG_3311.jpeg

Being back outdoor mountain biking and not doing as much zwift is so nice.

Added bonus, is the pup still loves to mtb. We are up to doing about 6.5 miles together, slowly seeing what his limits are. We are going 2-3 days in the morning as long as the weather is good.

And I switched to flats this year, not missing being clipped in right now.

Attachments

• 1685022829790.png
    1685022829790.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 56
Back