What have you done to your rig today?

Pulled the Baja Ultra seats from my 75 Bronco to be replaced with Baja RS. The Ultras are going in my crawler...

Mocked in one RS to see a comparison.

ai162.photobucket.com_albums_t244_Mountain_Ram_EB_20Crawler_C087850d2402913a1131e9094e76ab312e.jpg

Ultras have tabs on the bottom and sit lower than the RS which has a flat mount on the bottom. Got one seat mounted last night.

ai162.photobucket.com_albums_t244_Mountain_Ram_311A20B6_D504_430F_97A4_8182E3B05259_zps1aitbbza.jpg

ai162.photobucket.com_albums_t244_Mountain_Ram_155A0F46_33EE_4390_8390_BC2EBC03F36A_zps8mdxjo7v.jpg

Looks like I sold it. My lj rubi. So after buyer left when and drove one of my scramblers out . Cleaned the leaves and crap out of the bed. Guess I have to put a motor mount on it this week and get tag back on it. Cant be without a jeep

Took mine apart today. It is going to the scrap yard tomorrow.

image.jpg

Put a new L.E.D. tail light on the buggy tonight, wired in some interior floor lights FIL gave me and cranked it up for a few minutes. Plugged the trickle charger back in and checked the oil. Ready for nighttime shenanigans!!

Damn...what is the plan for the drivetrain and axles?

The motor (5.0 HO) and transmission (C6), as well as lots of other parts, will be posted for sale soon.

The transfer case and axles will be saved for a possible mall/Uwharrie crawler YJ or TJ project.

Yesterday and a little today, I replaced TRE on pitman arm, adjustment sleeve, adjusted steering box, centered steering wheel, new wiper blades, new air filter.
Driving much better now, just need to replace the heim on the track bar and it should have no more sloppy steering.

I don't have a rig at the moment so I built a pallet table. Still gotta stain it. As bored as I am without a rig there's no telling what may pop up around the house. Thinking about building a treehouse for the kids next.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

thats the nicest pallet wood I ever did see...

1451410298369-2099886346.jpg
Finished installing a pre runnerish step I made for my tow pig work truck. I got tired of nearly falling off the back loading kyaks and stuff.

Back