What have you done to your rig today?

Drove mine again today. Got it inspected and took it on the interstate for a few miles. Unbalanced 35" old school MTRs rode out pretty well at 70mph.

LS1 intake removed...

TBSS intake bolted on to the LS1. :D

Now I just need to figure out how to make these aftermarket fuel rails bolt on to the TB intake
I had to make some simple aluminum brackets for my rail and injector combo.
Text me a pic of what your working against and I'll see if is what I have.
828-779-2242

Not mine but I have been working on a 99 ford ranger that getting a solid axle swap with a 3 link.
auploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20151230_e64f4f930d782d08fad48fb1f26c068b.jpg

Took her to the DR. for the infamous JK P0302. Sure enough, she is going under the knife in Jan for a new driver side cylinder head. (warranty repair)

Got the charge pipe built and polished today.

awww_tacomaworld_com_media_img_20151230_155804855_496538_full_d2ef8b7c38a1ab218ec6e0596b4f8535._.jpg

I pulled it out of the shop and used the winch to load up a Willys project onto my trailer. I then had to use it to pull my truck and trailer, with said Willys on it, out of the field because of the mud.

Started the cleaning process on the t-case that's about to go in it.
IMG_20160101_094426822.jpg

Installed the backup camera I got for Christmas. Unfortunately it required disconnecting the power to the radio and I don't have the security code so I can't test it until the service department opens tomorrow.
I'm not putting the dash back together until I know it works...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451678408.041834.jpg

Last edited:
After a quick discussion about how every co-driver has to help out and earn their spot in the buggy, I got a lot of slave labor going on overhauling the fuel cell with some POR15.

image.jpg

And to add...

If you are running a fuel cell, I would recommend pulling it apart to check the inside as mine was VERY rusty. Another year and I think it would have rusted through and been trash... The inside of most (mine wasn't') likely isn't painted and will hold water and rust, really bad.

For new cells, I'd recommend pulling the shell off and painting the inside and adding drain holes.

Last edited:
Back