What have you done to your rig today?

Installed the backup camera I got for Christmas. Unfortunately it required disconnecting the power to the radio and I don't have the security code so I can't test it until the service department opens tomorrow.
I'm not putting the dash back together until I know it works...

As usual, my lack of patience makes me an idiot. Apparently you only need the code if it's going into a car with a different VIN. After letting it run for a minute it passed the code screen and all is good.
Just buttoned everything up and am good to go.

Stared at mine for a while, then decided to fix some rigged up junk the PO had done. There were jumper cable leads on the winch to hook it up when needed. Pretty awful deal, I procrastinated fixing it, then it didn't work the one time I needed. So I spent 15 minutes fixing that today.

I removed the rear xj leaf springs on jeep and bastard packed them with dodge Dakota springs. Seemed to fix my rear squat and feels much more stable now.

Tcase is shifter rail modded for twun stick, painted, and now resealed and ready to bolt to Trans.
IMG_20160101_143919069_HDR.jpg

Tally for the weekend:

One razor wheel
Razor hub and spindle
2 Dana 30 u joints
One drive shaft
Frame side lower control arm mount
Rear brake caliper bracket
Electric fan
205 front output bearing
And finally an unknown broken front 30 in my xj to be figured out later this week

Edit: forgot hydro assist took a crap.
It was both hubs and spindles on the razor and also lost/broke its under belly skid plate

We got some work to do 2 different razors and 4 different rigs

Switched from a dbw to a dbc throttle body for my lm7 and picked up a starter while I was at pullapart. Bought both for right around $60. Got a overhaul kit for my np435 ordered and on the way.

Finally pulled my transfer case to figure out why the thing was puking fluid out the rear seal in large quantities. As it turned out the oil gutter/sleeve around the yoke had walked out of the bore it was pressed into almost 1/4" and was deforming the seal from the back side. Pretty sure this is from driving 300 miles home with a badly bent driveshaft over the summer. It was really tight so I pressed it back in and am re-assembling and re-installing the transfer case now.

ai233.photobucket.com_albums_ee179_trustonlyme_Frontier_20Project_0DSC06742_1.jpg

I looked at mine, figured the shop was too cold to work in (both propane tanks are empty), grabbed a beer and went back inside.

I love having an attached and fully insulated garage. No heat or AC yet but thinking about a ductless mini-split to install this year. As long as I keep the doors shut it is warm enough to work, not exactly comfortable but it works.

Specs on the C6? I like having a spare...

Came out of an 85 full size Bronco with an NP208 behind it. I had to cut about 1/2" or so off the output shaft for the Atlas TC to mount up though. I was planning on asking $50 for it.

I love having an attached and fully insulated garage. No heat or AC yet but thinking about a ductless mini-split to install this year. As long as I keep the doors shut it is warm enough to work, not exactly comfortable but it works.
PTAC would work well for that with the exception of having to cut a hole.

The Mitsubishi Mr slim is OK.

Are you guys camping at the flats? Or is there primitive camping near by?

I was thinking of going, would be my first trip farther than URE (bout 4hrs)

Back