What have you done to your rig today?

I'm still picking away at the Mustang whenever I have the time; it comes in second to the Jeep, which comes in last compared to my work and family...
Got the brake calipers fully installed last night. Just need to install the new master and proportioning valve to finish off the CSRP brake kit.

IMG_4163.JPG
IMG_4165.JPG

Just installed the very best mod done on any TJ I've ever owned to date. A must for any TJ owner over 6' tall imo. Misch 4X4 - BigBoy Bracket

We put those on Lane's old TJ....ok I lied I fabbed my own version....the only thing missing in the kit is the rear seat removal tool. Because with the seat 4" farther back the back seat functions only as a slide stop for the front

We put those on Lane's old TJ....ok I lied I fabbed my own version....the only thing missing in the kit is the rear seat removal tool. Because with the seat 4" farther back the back seat functions only as a slide stop for the front
My rear seat hasn't been in for 2 years now. Got a security box that is about a inch from the back of the drivers seat.

IMG_4115.JPG

Set up my new weight distribution hitch in between showers and took a test lap around the neighborhood.

6'-1" :confused:

I pull it forward when wheeling, but on the road in all the way back chillin

I am 6' even and I am just barely comfortable with the seat all the way back, so I can see anyoe taller than me needs that bracket @Chris_Keziah

I am 6' even and I am just barely comfortable with the seat all the way back, so I can see anyoe taller than me needs that bracket @Chris_Keziah
Honestly I'm fine in mine. I've been driving vehicles with little room since the start. Guess I'm just used to having the interior hug me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

@Chris_Keziah if you are going to be at the Dixie Run I'll let you try mine on. I'm 6'3" and feel like I'm I a new vehicle after installing the brackets.
I won't be able to make it. Wouldn't mind meeting up at the shop for a ride later this fall though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

McCracker is on a whole nother level. He uses propane in his tires...
damn straight. like ole Harry said, kick the tires and light the fires or light the tires and kick the fires. something like that.

Back