What is your biggest pet peeve?

When you leave space between your vehicle and the one in front of you to safely stop or perform an evasive move and someone thinks you were reserving that space for them. You should immediately be able to put them in to the wall with no repercussions.
Space between you and the car in front of you large enough for another car to get into? I don't understand, this does not compute.

Space between you and the car in front of you large enough for another car to get into? I don't understand, this does not compute.
It does in a company vehicle.

Lets just say a 3-4 ton vehicle from the 70's traveling in heavy traffic at 75-80mph isn't quite as nimble as something made in the last 5 years. I understand this to be a problem for truck drivers as well.

Good defensive driving techniques always say that, at a stop, if you look over the end of your hood and can see the tires of the vehicle in front of you where they contact the road surface is sufficient manuevarable space and also enough to prevent compiling an accident should you be rear ended. Of course this in "protection mode" while transporting a DV or something so you can break out of traffic should you come under assault but hey. The way people drive now a days it's always good to air on the side of caution!

View attachment 243111 Lazy fuckers who litter! I live on a parish (county to the rest of the world) road. It dead ends at the gate to my property/driveway. There is a small turn around before my gate and for the second time since we have lived there some twat waffle has decided to dump a pickup load of household trash in the turn out. This time I got that ass though because the ignorant fucks left their mail in plain sight so got some pictures and stopped by the sheriffs office this morning and filed a police report. I hope those fuckers pay dearly.
Call the local farm seed/fertilizer place and order a ton of chicken $h!* to their address. Special instructions to just dump it in the yard. Shouldn't cost you much.

Call the local farm seed/fertilizer place and order a ton of chicken $h!* to their address. Special instructions to just dump it in the yard. Shouldn't cost you much.
Just make sure you tell them you have a spreader and skid steer to load it yourself.

People that park in the fire lane at the store. I don't give a damn if it is just to walk in and buy a pack of smokes. Park your lazy ass in a spot like everyone else. I wish they would start ticketing them for it.
I like seeing the pics online where the FD has broken out a cars windows and ran their hose right through the car.

Fawking athletes who seem to be too good to put their hands over their hearts during the national anthem... Just stand there looking around as if it's a bother to them. They obviously ain't thinking about the men and women who give their lives so those jackasses can get overpaid to play games.
Really chaps my ass.... If you don't value and love America, get the fawk out!

Last edited:
Fawking athletes who seem to be too good to put their hands over their hearts during the national anthem... Just stand there looking around as if it's a bother to them. They obviously ain't thinking about the men and women who give their lives so those jackasses can get overpaid to play games.
Really chaps my ass.... If you don't value and love America, get fawk out!

Yeah, but they're celebrities. They're too important to bother with things like that. They have important televised sporting events to worry about. I mean, who cares about service men and women when your most crucial task in life is to entertain people?

People who drag their shoes. I have to remove myself from hearing distance to keep from murdering someone. Typically "Pick up your G@$Damn feet" is the first thing to fall out of my face. I love the surprising looks I get.

@drkelly
The new years resolution gym crowd. We all know you are going to quit in a few weeks, so save yourself the misery, get out of my way, and don't bother coming at all.

This is also a sour topic for me. To the regulars this is known as tourist season.

Fed Ex logistics. A package going from Raleigh to Charlotte has no business being routed to Memphis first.

logically no

EVERYTHING goes to a central hub, then sorted from there, the fewer the hubs, the greater the dispersement ratio. think larger scale than just your package (i know, nobody else shit matters)

100 packages from 69 different locations going to one local, do you need 69 different trucks ? ship all 100 from those 69 different locals to one point, along with the 700 other packages from 500 other places, sort it all to go to one place, then disperse locally once those packages reach the general area. fewer vehicles involved, easier to keep track of.

The planning for this starts as soon as your package is picked up for shipment.

Damn near everything in the FexEx system goes thru Memphis at some point in its travels, look at the Memphis International Airport on Google Earth, the ENTIRE north end of the field is FedEx

Louisville International is the same for UPS

TicketMaster, and concerts in general. Wife wanted to go see Bruno Mars, and I told her to find out what the ticket prices are. She says $205 for the bad nosebleed seats. I think the good seats are well over $1000.

Fuck. That.

This is why I don't go to concerts anymore. I didn't want to go see Bruno Mars anyway, but I digress....

TicketMaster, and concerts in general. Wife wanted to go see Bruno Mars, and I told her to find out what the ticket prices are. She says $205 for the bad nosebleed seats. I think the good seats are well over $1000.

Fuck. That.

This is why I don't go to concerts anymore. I didn't want to go see Bruno Mars anyway, but I digress....

If we don't win tickets on the radio (remember those) or are comps, we ain't going, same with sporting events. There is no one i want to see bad enough to spend a house payment on for a 1.5-2hr show , even a 4hr show

When Robert earl keen plays at the Lincoln theatre I go see him probablly 20 bucks I can't remember, not paying more than that to see anyone play today. Now if it was Led Zeppelin or Pink Floyd back in the day I might make an exception.

Back