What is your biggest pet peeve?

TicketMaster, and concerts in general. Wife wanted to go see Bruno Mars, and I told her to find out what the ticket prices are. She says $205 for the bad nosebleed seats. I think the good seats are well over $1000.

Fuck. That.

This is why I don't go to concerts anymore. I didn't want to go see Bruno Mars anyway, but I digress....

I typically can't stand live music anyway, doesn't sound anything like the 'doctored' music I decided I liked from the radio/app. Transiberian Orchestra and Mannheim Steamrollers is the only live music I'd say I look forward to, and that's all Christmas stuff. Only other concert I've been to that I wasn't thoroughly disappointed about attending was the Skynyrd/Hank Jr show a few years back in Greensboro.

Filthy engine bays. Greasy tools put up greasy or out of place. Leaks in general (particularly air hoses and vehicle fluids). People that want something fixed now, but not fixed properly. Hack half assed wiring repairs.

Especially when it comes to sensor wiring.. is the problem the sensor or wiring? I don't like anything that doesn't look like a proper repair and am liable to pull it and redo it, even if it isn't the issue simply because it looks like a rat chewed it up and spit it out. And solid wire where stranded should be used. Wire nuts. Twisted wires together without solder or crimps. Uneven wire lengths when patching multi wire bundles. Broken connector clips. Old plastic in general. Dirty battery terminals. Hack and bolt battery terminals. Oh and duct tape on wiring. And the fabric grip tape used on factory harness. That black tar gets all over everything.

Especially when it comes to sensor wiring.. is the problem the sensor or wiring? I don't like anything that doesn't look like a proper repair and am liable to pull it and redo it, even if it isn't the issue simply because it looks like a rat chewed it up and spit it out. And solid wire where stranded should be used. Wire nuts. Twisted wires together without solder or crimps. Uneven wire lengths when patching multi wire bundles. Broken connector clips. Old plastic in general. Dirty battery terminals. Hack and bolt battery terminals. Oh and duct tape on wiring. And the fabric grip tape used on factory harness. That black tar gets all over everything.
or using black wire for EVERYTHING so you don't know what is what

or using black wire for EVERYTHING so you don't know what is what

Ha, you've never worked on forklifts or other equipment, a panel full of grey wires with tags at each end, half worn off, orhers use red or black

It's an adventure sometimes

Screwdrivers with interchangeable bits. Get that outta here. That's what you give your daughter when she's goes off to college.

People that assume you want to discuss college or pro sports. Get that outta here. I maybe a man, but I could give a damn about who you pull for.

Tribal tattoos. More than likely, you aren't in a tribe. If you have a tribal tattoo, your dad or uncle likely has a Tasmanian Devil tattoo.

Left lane squatters and people who can't merge at the speed of traffic. I abhor those people with a passion and think it should be legal to PITT them, bust out their side glass, jerk them through the opening, shred their license and then flog them until they can't remember their own name.

Left lane squatters and people who can't merge at the speed of traffic. I abhor those people with a passion and think it should be legal to PITT them, bust out their side glass, jerk them through the opening, shred their license and then flog them until they can't remember their own name.

While I agree and can relate.....you're the kind that gets road rage in the grocery store aren't you

People that don't take the time to figure out where the he'll they're going before getting in a vehicle and then want to stop at every friggin turn to read the sign..... seriously buy a damn GPS.... or even a damn map....

People who second guess you when you give advice (knowledge). Had a dude ask about a 4.0 year equivalent to swap into his XJ. I came here and copied and pasted the info that @Blaze posted and now all the "pros" are coming out of the woodwork to tell me how wrong I am. If they knew the answer before then they should have said something. Shit pisses me off.

Guys that mount LED light bars down low on the bumper and drive around town with them on! Even though it is mounted low it is still blinding everyone one. No one thinks you are cool- they think you are a douche.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
On two lane roads I have started swerving into the lane of every light bar douche I meet...its good sport

Last edited:
Using the term "hot water heater", its just a water heater, I don't need to heat hot water.

I typically can't stand live music anyway, doesn't sound anything like the 'doctored' music I decided I liked from the radio/app. Transiberian Orchestra and Mannheim Steamrollers is the only live music I'd say I look forward to, and that's all Christmas stuff. Only other concert I've been to that I wasn't thoroughly disappointed about attending was the Skynyrd/Hank Jr show a few years back in Greensboro.
Skynyrd died in the 70's, it's just a one of the longest lived cover bands ever, featuring the original lead singer's brother.

Which I just realized is mine, anyone who thinks they went to a actual Lynynd Skynyrd concert after the plane crash in 1977.

Last edited:
Skynyrd died in the 70's, it's just a one of the longest lived cover bands ever, featuring the original lead singer's brother.

Which I just realized is mine, anyone who thinks they went to a actual Lynynd Skynyrd concert after the plane crash in 1977.

That was assumed knowledge. And it is actually still the name.

Meh....until a few years ago 3 of 5 touring had played on street survivor and pronounced. I mean granted Ronnie and Steve were the two most talented musicians by far. But the others had a claim.

Back