What State Are You From?

What state are you from?

• Total voters
Born in PA, lived here most of my life. I still spend more than
2wks a yr hanging out with friends and hunting up there. Those winters are damn long and cold.

Country boy born and raised in NC my whole life. raised mostly in Randleman, moved to Ramseur for a few years when i was 3, then when i was 5 mom and dad split, gave up the horse farm/ranch and moved back to Randleman. then every couple years id go back and forth between living with mom and dad from Greensboro to Randleman. now live by myself in Greensboro but work in Randleman.
love the small town life

Born in Erie, PA but have lived in Wilmington, Raleigh or Clayton for the past 30 years. Nowhere I'd rather be. Of course, my Yankee relatives say that I have a Southern accent but as soon as I talk to someone from NC, they immediately ask where I am from. Guess I need to move to Virginia or Maryland ;)

Born in Greensburg, PA... About an hour north of Pittsburgh.

Moved to Mocksville when I was 8, lived there until I was 13, then moved to Greensboro, and have been here ever since. Surprising amount of PA folks on here.

Born Holly, Michigan. Moved here when I was 1year old (couldn't get a Union card). No really my parents worked at the car factories after the war but were from here origanally.

Born and raised in Bucks County PA. Wife is from Erie. Went to college near Pittsburgh. Moved to Richmond, VA 13 years ago. I'm been in Roanoke the last 5 years.

Born in Truckee Ca. Moved to Hayward Ca. when I was 2. Moved to Chino Ca. when I was 19. Moved to Birmingham Al. when I was 22. Moved back to Ca. about 6 months later. Moved here about 5 years ago. NC is home now. Would not ever move back. Oh yeah spent almost a year in Hilo Hawaii when I was 16.

born and raised in NJ 15 minutes from NYC, not that you could get there in 15 minutes unless it was 4am, its all my parents fault I was not southern born :shaking: I've been saying that for 20+ years lol. I've always wanted to be in the south and now I've been here just over a year and a half.

I love farms, horses, cows, :lol: country music, blue grass, nascar, huntin, fishin and small towns, wish I grew up in one.

Born in DC, moved to WV at 8 months old. Lived in Wheeling, WV until I was 23. I moved to the CLT area at that age and have spent the last 14 years here. I find myself missing the cooler weather of the mtns and the snow. I've been slowly moving out of the city and closer to the NC mountains, but I plan on staying in NC until I'm worm bait.

born and raised in NJ 15 minutes from NYC, not that you could get there in 15 minutes unless it was 4am, its all my parents fault I was not southern born :shaking: I've been saying that for 20+ years lol. I've always wanted to be in the south and now I've been here just over a year and a half.
I love farms, horses, cows, :lol: country music, blue grass, nascar, huntin, fishin and small towns, wish I grew up in one.

I'm sure it takes more than 18 months to forget how to spell :fuck-you:. from one northerner to another :flipoff2:

:(didnt vote :(

born raised in ny and moving to north carolina in sept. :bounce2:

born in ashville but grew up in granite falls untill i got old enough to quit school and got into trucking. lived on the road for 15 years or so then met my wife. quite trucking settled down in houston then galveston and finally austin. after 15 or 16 years there moved to sherrills ford. been there about a year and a half or at least i have a house there. still working all over the country,can't find a job a home.

multiple

Between School and corporate/IBM you get around. Ohio to Wisc to Ohio to Ky to Colorado to NY to Connecticut to NC..to......where ever.
Everywhere has it's good and bad. You just have to be willing to look around. Don't hesitate to try new places. You might be surprised what you find.

....its all my parents fault I was southern born in TX, then they went and moved North to Vermont. I lived in Louisiana for a couple years and then NH as well. I've been wanting to move back to the south for over 20 years and now I've been back for 5 years and glad to be here.

Born in Jaksonville Fla. Moms folks are all there. Lynard Skynard played at my moms prom, before they were famous. They were from the same area as we lived. Grandpaw was a shrimper until retirement.

Moved to NC at 5 1/2 years old. All my dads people are from here. Lone Hickory NC.

Been in Davie co. ever since.

NC is home to me.

I was originally born in Ohio (GO BUCKS!!!). Lived all over Ohio, then went to texas for six months ( Aug-Dec going Basic training and initial Job training), spent 6 years in Delaware, 1 year in South Korea, and then to Fayetteville N.C. for the past 6 years.

Ohio Locations,
Born in Lancaster, live in Buckeye Lake, Newark, Nelsonville, Heath, Hebron, Millersport, Athens, The Plains, Logan, New Straitsville, and Columbus (home of the Buckeyes!). I lied at all these locations from birth until I was 19.

Texas.
San Antonio and Witchita Falls.

Delaware.
Dover.

South Korea.
Kunsan (spelle Gunsan to the Koreans LOL).

North Carolina.
Fayetteville

I moved to Georgia a few years ago but only spent one night (Long story LOL).

Longest I have lived in one house was about 7 years at Buckeye Lake Oh.

Closest hospital was in Kingsport where I was actually born (next county over), but I'm deeply from Fall Branch, TN. Lovelace Community to be exact. My mom's parents had a farm there and my dad's folks ran the store. I was kin to a third of Fall Branch at one time. Since then alot of us have moved or passed away.

I was born in Tomah, WI & moved to Florida when I was 6. From there, we went to live in Arksansas for 5 years before coming to North Carolina.

Hands down, NC is the best!

Back