What State Are You From?

What state are you from?

• Total voters
Was born in my backyard. I bought my grandparents house and when i was born my parents lived in a mobile home set up behind it. Haven't moved out of a 15 mile radius the whole time.

Born in Littleton CO moved to Ouray at 3 and spent the rest of my childhood there. Learned to wheel in the mountains and damn do I miss it! Spent 2 years in Phoenix AZ which SUCKED ASS, a year in Orlando Fl, and been in NC for over 10 years. Would move out west in a heartbeat but for the little one and his mother being from here. Like the people here better but miss the wide open spaces of the west. Wheeling, shooting, camping, hunting all right outside the door!

Born in greenville sc, Joined the marines got stationed in jacksonville nc and hate it. i like western nc alot better. When im out of the marines i plan on moving out north west like Montana washington area of the states.

Born in IL. , Raised in IN, Move to GA in 98. Moved to FL 01. Moved to NC in 03. All the moves have been with the same company I have worked with for the 33yrs. I plan on this being my last move as we love NC.

born in wilson hospital, lived in johnston county nc my whole life except for this (hopefully only) four year stint in raleigh for school. movin back to joco when i graduate to work the family business.

Closest hospital was in Kingsport where I was actually born (next county over), but I'm deeply from Fall Branch, TN. Lovelace Community to be exact. My mom's parents had a farm there and my dad's folks ran the store. I was kin to a third of Fall Branch at one time. Since then alot of us have moved or passed away.

Fall Branch, I can think of no greater place. Its odd that two people from one place can meet at another place so far away.

WAP

Another NC guy here. Lived in Pfafftown, Winston, Kernersville, Atlanta, back to Winston, Sylva, and now Greensburg PA.
Can't wait to make it back down south.
Born in Greensburg, PA... About an hour north of Pittsburgh.
Moved to Mocksville when I was 8, lived there until I was 13, then moved to Greensboro, and have been here ever since. Surprising amount of PA folks on here.
You either don't make it back up here often, or you're getting N vs. S mixed up. Greensburg is a good hour south of PGH.:flipoff2:
X2 on being surprised on the amount of PA people on here. It's not a bad state, but it's not for me.

Another NC guy here. Lived in Pfafftown, Winston, Kernersville, Atlanta, back to Winston, Sylva, and now Greensburg PA.
You either don't make it back up here often, or you're getting N vs. S mixed up. Greensburg is a good hour south of PGH.:flipoff2:
X2 on being surprised on the amount of PA people on here. It's not a bad state, but it's not for me.

Ok thats just crazy he is from greensburg PA and now in NC, and you are from NC and now in Greensburg PA, small world. Maybe you're in his old house :lol:

There should be an option on the list to choose " other place" so i could choose Estonia in Eastern Europe... Born and raised from across the big Atlantic pond.

Sorry about that! I added another option at the very bottom for "outside the US". :beer:

Born Wurzburg Germany (army brat) lived in NC all my life except for three years we went back to Germany when I was around 7..

Born in Charlotte, NC
Lived in this order;
Andrews SC
Georgetown SC
Kannapolis/Concord NC
Daytona Beach FL
Kannapolis/Concord now and they'll bury me in my backyard.

NC all my Life!!!

Born in Raleigh then moved to....
Elkin
Jotem Down? (outside of elkin) I was like 3
Stoney Point
Statesville
Statesville again
Rocky Mount
Rocky Mt again
Bethlehem
Taylorsville
Bethlehem
Viewmont
Charlotte1
clt again 2
clt again3
clt again4
Asheville
Leicester
Woodfin
Arden
Arden2 Now and moving to buy my first house in......
Arden3 AND I"M NEVER MOVING AGAIN!!!!!!!

I'm sure I'm forgetting some +22 moves in 30 years, whewww

Haven't been in a while and just wasn't thinking lol, its been probably 4 years since Ive been to PA, quite a while since Ive been back to Greensburg.

705 Courtview Drive, Greensburgh, PA, 15601 is the house I grew up in. You ever get Jioios Pizza? I don't miss the weather, I don't miss the people (my whole family moved down here) but I sure as hell do miss that Pizza lol, can't get anything like it down here.

Born in Tuscon AZ
then to Okinowa Japan
Asbury Park NJ
Petaluma CA
Underwood ND
Eatontown NJ
Augusta GA
Williston SC
Cape May NJ
Govenors Island NY
New London CT
Homer AK
Mobile AL
Roanoke VA
Flourence SC
Concord NC

In Order:
Born in Millinocket Maine
Grew up in Island Falls Maine
4 years Ft. Bragg NC....Infantry(paratrooper)
Carrboro, NC...sucked
Durham, NC....sucked
Timberlake NC.....love it, I live out in the country now where I want to be. Wouldnt live anywhere else other than North Carolina. I call North Carolina my home now. Been here for 13 years. Hate the weather up north where I came from.

Back