What State Are You From?

What state are you from?

• Total voters
born in va beach (dam neck naval base) until i was 7, lived all over new jersey until i was 16. hitchhiked across america for a year,ended up back in nj. left when i turned 22 and moved to lynchburg va, met my wife (from wake forest area), and been in the "triangle" area 17 years now.

Timberlake NC.....love it, I live out in the country now where I want to be. Wouldnt live anywhere else other than North Carolina. I call North Carolina my home now. Been here for 13 years. Hate the weather up north where I came from.

I grew up in Timberlake... moved to Raleigh after college, my brother was at State and then the rest followed... but the road we lived on is named for my grandfather. :beer:

Born in Louisiana! Met Paul while he was in the army there, married in 1984. He is from Charlotte so we moved this way! Lived in Charlotte for 3yrs the rest has been here in Gaston County!

The hood.
South central Los Angeles.Compton to be exact.
Later, Trevaugn Quantrell Smith...

Born in Tulsa OK 1985-1988 Charlotte 1988-1991 York PA 1991-1994 Yardley PA 1994-1995 Flat Rock NC 1995-1996 Hendersonville NC 1996-1999 South Asheville NC 1999-2004 Statesville 2004 Mooresville 2004-2006 Went to Nascar Technical Institute. Moved Back home to South Asheville in 2006-2007 Black Mountain 2007-2010 East Asheville 2010 Gainesville Florida 2010-2011Worst mistake my fiancee & I've ever made & Just moved back to Black Mountain 1/18. I consider myself from North Carolina & from all my travels both personal & business I'll never leave Western North Carolina EVER AGAIN

Tolland, Connecticut to Collage in upstate NY, to Mystic, Connecticut to Denver, Colorado to Gastonia,NC, to Dallas, NC to Mooresville, NC Where I call Home.

I came here a long time ago, from a place far, far away!
ai242.photobucket.com_albums_ff284_OlJeeps_Other_20Stuff_Smiley29_1.gif

The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. You know,that old bag.............

Well, to be technical about it, slightly less than half of those who responded to the poll are from NC... ;)

Born Dallas, TX
Raised Mesquite, TX
Reside Forney, TX

Well, to be technical about it, slightly less than half of those who responded to the poll are from NC... ;)

Ohhh...yea! Damn.

EDIT:

Wow! I was just lookin over the poll results, and I noticed an amazing trend emerging.

More people on NC4x4 are from North Carolina than anywhere else!!

Most remarkable! Whod've guessed?!

:lol::lol:

I was born in Chicago lived there for33 yrs got sick of the city and the cold moved down here just in time for the blizzard of 93
huh who knew nc didn't have snow plows. I consider this my home love the mountains and my wife has family here:lol:

Jefferson is in California I think. I never looked through the posts to see if anyone answered that one.

:lol: It was a late addition, along with "other" for any Army brats born abroad. Jefferson is basically northern CA and southern Oregon.

First post. I'm from Atlanta, GA and spend a lot of time on MUD or ExPo. Started reading about ECORS and wound up here. I typically hang out with guys from N. GA and Upstate SC, and typically wheel in NC or TN. I've only been wheeling for about 5 1/2 years, but I was co-chair for GSMTR the last two years.

We've started building up my wife's '86 Grand Wagoneer a couple years ago too. She's running 33" BFG's, 4" lift, NP 208 swapped in. And we completed a small block Chevy Vortec engine swap last spring. Still running the TF727 for now but planning to go 700r4 pretty soon.

Back