What State Are You From?

What state are you from?

• Total voters

trailhugger

Human Resources
Administrator
Just out of curiosity, wondering what states members are all from? Wherever you consider yourself from, anyway... where you were born, where you live now. :)

North Carolina. Loud and proud.

Rusty

I was born in Racine, Wisconsin...lived there til I was 10ish. Then the folks moved us down here #1 because of the crime...we were right between Chicago and Milwaukee. I went to the most prestigious Catholic school in the area and there were days we couldn't go outside because of so much gang activity and drive-by's...if that tells you anything about the area. 2nd reason we came down was because there was huge potential for the manufacturing industry back in the early-mid 90's. My dad opened his own shop, got as big as 10 man shop netting 4-5 mil a year...then free trade hit and endedup losing everything by '07.

Overall, I love the south waaaaaaaaaaay more. I could do without the month long 90+* stretches though. Most my friends joke about me getting kicked out of the north because I was infiltrating for the south and tried to start a revolution. So I've always been a sothern boy at heart, was simply misplaced for a while.

I bet that's more information than any of you cared to know about me...haha.

Farm boy from WI. Love the mountains down here, but I miss the cold...

Born in Omaha Nebraska

GO BIG RED!

But im like Ben, i consider the south home.

Bethlehem, PA here.

I hate it down here, but my family is here now so I'm stuck.

And I like pork barbecue.

Not really though. I hate the weather, and the taxes, but I enjoy the towns here. Wish I could have the PA weather with everything else NC.

Born in Highpoint, raised in Shelby. Been here most of my life, except for Military service, a mistake living in California, and Florida. Military had me in Kentucky, Georgia, New Jersey, and Maryland. Also lived in Germany while serving. Bottom line- "NC is home."

Fall Branch, TN. My family has been here for a long time. I have been in the general area since I was born, except for a few years in Cookeville at school and a year in Lansing, NC at Chemi-Con.

Born in Florida, left at 10y/o. Spent 8 years in The Netherlands and England and have been in NC since '92 when I came here for go to UNCC.

:lol: Maybe you should've went to Duke! :flipoff2:

Born in Louisiana myself. Left at 14 and moved to NC in 1994. I've left a few times for Florida and Louisiana.

Born in Charlotte, lived there for about a year after that, then we moved up to Hickory, where I've been all my life.

Lived in Boone off and on for about 4 years now.

well, I just messed up the poll. I chose ND by accident. :shaking:

lets just pretend that didn't happen :lol:

+1 for NC, never lived anywhere else. I was born in Winston, moved to Westfield, moved back to Winston, Moved to Greensboro and now Im in Pinnacle. where will this economy take me next?? :popcorn:

From Pennsylvania..except for 4 years in Oregon in military, lived there until i relocated.

moved to charlotte 13 years ago and love it! Met my wife here and have 2 girls southern born!
Absolutely love it, except the prolonged periods of heat!!

brian

Go Penn State!!!

well, I just messed up the poll. I chose ND by accident. :shaking:
lets just pretend that didn't happen :lol:
+1 for NC, never lived anywhere else. I was born in Winston, moved to Westfield, moved back to Winston, Moved to Greensboro and now Im in Pinnacle. where will this economy take me next?? :popcorn:
You make 2 from North Dakota, now.

from NC
Grw up in Cary, then to Boone, then Winston.

Currently LIVE in Maryland. This place sucks donkey balls.

Where I lay my head is home....

Born in Greensboro. Moved to Wales at age 1 due to father's job. Moved back to Greensboro at age 6. Been in the area ever since.

Born on a Military base in Arizona. Been traveling the world ever since. Home is where I happen to be at the time.

Born Charlotte, moved to: Winston Salem, Asheville, Back to Winston , then to Atlanta, then to Auburn AL, then Greensboro, now in Thomasville. My next move is to the mountains of NC to retire...sometime in Nevuary at this rate.

Back