What to do about liberal ass hat neighbor

I'd stay way from doing anything in his yard. Something I learned about ads holes who are always trying to screw over or get everyone else in trouble is they get paranoid and think everyone will do.it back to them. Chances are he already has cameras hidden somewhere expecting for you to do something rash and then he has you on film

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

493c64de0db72bdfb390c027109486e2.jpg

I'm pretty sure someone went thru my trash last weekend. Guess I need to start reporting this stuff to develop a case.

If they were goin thru my trash Id have to fix them a lil surpise.

Thankfully I don't have to deal w that,Im a spiteful SOB and don't respond well to situations like this and I'd just make it worse.I personally wouldn't let his actions keep me in my home,even if I had to be armed anytime I was outside.Read up on the ordinances regarding barking dogs and his other complaints and stop just short of breaking them.

Is your land restricted or otherwise fall under any city/town ordinances?
Depending on these answers:
get a couple roosters(they will crow more often if more than one)
A pig lot, close to the property line
Put up a privacy fence. Your side, very nice and and tasteful, his side, a painted trump 2020 sign. and one each panel, something else that will push his buttons. Put up one panel each week. Put up a pole, with a fixed camera on it, so you can see what he does on the "other side of the fence.
If no noise ordinance, leave a radio going while you're not at home, with what ever music isn't likeable to his type.
A couple of junk cars place where he can see them or better yet, his company sees them. Paint them up in an offensive manner(to him)

There is a noise ordinance in Burlington. It's vague, but if my noise keeps someone else from enjoying their yard, I would be in violation.
Since he's calling in anonymous, he's requiring the police to come out and check, in effect requiring them to be the "victim" instead of him. So if the neighbors let their dogs out and mine start communicating I put them inside. Asshole calls the cops on me, and a hour later the officer shows up, my dogs are inside. Officer writes report and leaves. Regardless I don't want my animals being a nuisance. I have one Pom a Maltese and a boxer mix. The boxer is the only one that can be loud. The asshole isn't even a direct neighbor, he's across a street and up one house. Spoken to everyone around and none of them think my dogs are annoying. In fact the older couple behind me like have them for protection of their property. The dog issue is the only thing he can harass with.
My wife vetoed the big trump sign but if we have another weekend or two of cops at our house all weekend I think she may come around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a noise ordinance in Burlington. It's vague, but if my noise keeps someone else from enjoying their yard, I would be in violation.
Since he's calling in anonymous, he's requiring the police to come out and check, in effect requiring them to be the "victim" instead of him. So if the neighbors let their dogs out and mine start communicating I put them inside. Asshole calls the cops on me, and a hour later the officer shows up, my dogs are inside. Officer writes report and leaves. Regardless I don't want my animals being a nuisance. I have one Pom a Maltese and a boxer mix. The boxer is the only one that can be loud. The asshole isn't even a direct neighbor, he's across a street and up one house. Spoken to everyone around and none of them think my dogs are annoying. In fact the older couple behind me like have them for protection of their property. The dog issue is the only thing he can harass with.
My wife vetoed the big trump sign but if we have another weekend or two of cops at our house all weekend I think she may come around.

Since they are there anyway, invite them all to your house for a bbq/cookout one/multiple weekend. Put a sign up at the office and everything.

See how he likes it when he looks over and your whole yard is full of cops having a good time. Id say, if he believes the cops arent a nuisance to you anymore, he will likely stop calling them, or escalate it to something else.

Since they are there anyway, invite them all to your house for a bbq/cookout one/multiple weekend. Put a sign up at the office and everything.

See how he likes it when he looks over and your whole yard is full of cops having a good time. Id say, if he believes the cops arent a nuisance to you anymore, he will likely stop calling them, or escalate it to something else.

That's a very good point. Not sure on how many would come for BBQ but defiantly try and get this point made.

There is probably no way to 'win' as long as he lives there. This fool might back down to something opposite like killing him with kindness. Wave and say hello every time you see him outside? Really over do it to make him feel awkward and have fun watching him feel all nervous. If you come face to face with him in the street or whatever, strike up a conversation and start talking about dogs. If he is calling in anonymous, then he most likely isn't going to say anything to your face about your dogs because he is a spineless dingleberry. Bring the cops up in your discussion and mention how you and your wife went to dinner the other night with officer Barnes and his wife. Your confidence may crush him and he will realize he is out matched.

Since he's calling in anonymous, he's requiring the police to come out and check, in effect requiring them to be the "victim" instead of him.

I am just honestly curious as to how you know that it is him that is doing it? If he is calling in anonymously, are you saying the police actually told you who was really calling in on you? I also find it really hard to believe that this is honestly just because of a yard sign for Trump. I know this past election divided the country pretty badly but still seems a bit excessive over just a yard sign. If he really is doing this over just a yard sign, he must flip the fuck out in traffic when he sees Trump bumper stickers, lol.

That's a very good point. Not sure on how many would come for BBQ but defiantly try and get this point made.

That is actually a good idea if it comes down to it. Just have hotdogs and soft drinks, Sams or Costco could have you setup for a hundred people real fast and on the cheap. The cops would have to come in shifts, but just have it going all afternoon one Saturday and camp out.

That is actually a good idea if it comes down to it. Just have hotdogs and soft drinks, Sams or Costco could have you setup for a hundred people real fast and on the cheap. The cops would have to come in shifts, but just have it going all afternoon one Saturday and camp out.

For sure. While youre at it, might as well invite EMS & Fire also. Maybe offer it a few different saturdays.

Sounds like they are at your house enough to just ask them what would work best. Tell them you want to thank them for coming out and doing their job, even though that trip was pointless.

I am just honestly curious as to how you know that it is him that is doing it? If he is calling in anonymously, are you saying the police actually told you who was really calling in on you? I also find it really hard to believe that this is honestly just because of a yard sign for Trump. I know this past election divided the country pretty badly but still seems a bit excessive over just a yard sign. If he really is doing this over just a yard sign, he must flip the fuck out in traffic when he sees Trump bumper stickers, lol.

He actually f-ed up in the beginning. He called animal control and left his info. That is public record and that's when I left a note on his door with my info. He now calls police dispatch and blocks his number and won't give his name. A month after his first call last October

Yea I'm considering a 50c but without him contacting me, it won't work. If it bothers him that much that I had signs in my yard 6 months ago, it'll infuriate him that they are going back up again. He might have been the one that defaced and stole all my signs back then, so it might get him stirred up now. Magistrate suggested I have a civil attorney draw up a cease desist letter to get the ball roling on civil action.

You can get a 50c because you "fear contact".

Well I guess I'm setting myself up for some shot but...... I find it hard to believe he is calling the cops and getting them to come to your house for having trump signs in your yard. When you said barking dogs that struck a nerve with me. if you live beside me you can smoke tires in front of your house put a mud pit in your yard have concerts every week don't mow your grass whatever, I will mind my own business but a barking dog will drive me out of my mind. I would definitely be talking to you (with respect and like a good neighbor) about it. I am the type that I am a big believer in being respectful and considerate to others I'm not hearing any of that in what I've so far. This is one of those things that could get real ugly and make both of your lives miserable.

Well I guess I'm setting myself up for some shot but...... I find it hard to believe he is calling the cops and getting them to come to your house for having trump signs in your yard. When you said barking dogs that struck a nerve with me. if you live beside me you can smoke tires in front of your house put a mud pit in your yard have concerts every week don't mow your grass whatever, I will mind my own business but a barking dog will drive me out of my mind. I would definitely be talking to you (with respect and like a good neighbor) about it. I am the type that I am a big believer in being respectful and considerate to others I'm not hearing any of that in what I've so far. This is one of those things that could get real ugly and make both of your lives miserable.

I've went to all my neighbors and spoken to them, I live on a very busy street with semis passing constantly, across the street is a daycare with screaming kids, I've gotten bark collars on my pets. They don't bark excessively as I hate to hear them too. My next door neighbor has 3 large dogs that bark( this is in fact ass hats direct neighbor) I've been to speak to him and he won't answer the door. I left a polite note with my cell phone number requesting him to call me at any time they bother him. My dogs are in the house 95% of the day. If my dogs are out and the neighbor lets theirs out I will put mine up because they bark. Takes me 2 minutes and I can expect a police officer within a hour. I've given my number to all my neighbors to call me if they have a issue. Don't know how I can get more respectful than that witchdoctor. Had a cop show up after we put our then 10month old down to bed. He said they got a call for loud music at my address. The time for neighborly smiles and BS is long past. There's no other reason I can see but the fact that a trump sign went up and we started getting called in. We live here for a few years prior with no complaints. If anything they are much quieter now than they were before this started and had no complaints from others before. So I respectfully disagree with your assumption.

all the police activity should keep would-be robbers away

You may have a civil case but with anonymous calls, no way to prove it was them without call logs.

You could just post the asshat's number and let everyone have their way. Or there are plenty of phone robot prank call sites out there to do the dirty work for you. Enter his address into the most spam snail mail offers you can find.

Tell the other neighbors that somebody is calling to complain about the dogs barking and you have about decided to have your dogs put down to keep the cops from coming by.In a few days itll get back to whoever is doin it and maybe they'll feel a lil guilt over it and stop calling.You never know the other neighbors might pressure the other guy to just drop it. No liberal wants to see an innocent animal put down.Im not liberal AT ALL,and I don't wanna see it.Jake wanted to volunteer at the animal shelter and I wouldn't let him,I knew what would happen.

scoop up all your dog shit. "anonymously" mail it to him. Put cops addresses on the boxes. Maybe not, but would be funny

Back